Residence Inn by Marriott Arlington Pentagon City
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$89
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$93
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

The Westin Arlington Gateway(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$111
$76
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$73
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$102
EconoLodge
Crystal Gateway Marriott(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$159
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

$94
$80
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$161
RitzCarlton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $295/night.

$85
$68
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$99
$97
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

1,096 results
All reviewspentagon citytwo bedroom suitefull kitchenmetro stationwithin a mile radiusfree breakfastgrocery storepool and hot tubdc areathe air force memorialtwo blocksfree shuttlefront desk stafffashion centrelarge mallharris teeteryogurt
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is the best hotel to stay in when you have to work at the Pentagon as it's right across the parking lot and Army-Navy Drive and very close to National Airport. The rooms are all newly remodeled and the hotel is huge. The breakfast area in the mornings is busy but also remodeled so easy to get around and always well stocked, as are the evening meals. There are plenty of meeting rooms here as well, and the neighborhood has a lot to offer as it's only two blocks from The Pentagon City Mall. The staff here is phenomenal. A guy named Mike at the front desk remembers me by name every time I check in and is very friendly and professional. It's also right next to two metro stations (Pentagon and Pentagon City) so it's a good option when visiting DC.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Broctoon
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I traveled to this hotel this past weekend for the Rock N Roll half marathon with a group of friends. This hotel is what every hotel should strive to be. From the moment we walked in the door, the staff was just wonderful! Big shout out to Zemy at the front desk. She just made our stay perfect. The breakfast was fabulous, and the staff really worked hard to make sure the food was replenished, the tables were clear, and keep up with the volume of guests. The rooms were beautiful and spacious, and very clean. And you can't beat that residence inn popcorn! We used the shuttle a couple of times and it was very convenient. The location of the hotel is right off the metro, so it was very easy to get into the heart of the city. Plus, the staff is very knowledgeable about the public transportation system. This will definitely be my hotel of choice when returning to DC.

I hope the general manager of this property takes good care of their staff, because their staff takes really good care of their guests!!! Kudos to the entire staff, well done!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Yes the location and accommodations were great but let's get real for a moment: as a woman I have to say that the bathroom had the Best Lighting Ever!!! (Electric Lighting/back-lit mirror) This feature alone would make me want to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Ali_Lynn_K
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We stayed at this property in August 2012 and it was simply wonderful. The room was clean and spacious. The pool was a good temperature, well maintained and clean. We didn't have any noticeable noise from the freeway or airport. The breakfast was one of the best we've had anywhere. This is a big hotel, and both mornings of our stay there was a large crowd in the breakfast area; however, they had lots of people working, so items were never out of stock and were always hot. They have a shuttle that took us pretty much anywhere we wanted to go within a few mile radius. We've done a lot of walking in DC, so that was a great perk! There was not a lot of waiting either, even when returning to the hotel. We called the hotel a few minutes before we wanted to be picked up and the shuttle arrived shortly thereafter. We had ice cream and popcorn one night as part of the managers reception and it was very nice, too.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front side have a view of the Pentagon, DC landmarks, Arlington Cemetery and Reagan National Airport.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Go2theZoo
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I rarely give excellent reviews, check my profile and you'll see. However after much deliberation I felt it was a fair score for this hotel. Keep in mind this is not a Ritz Carlton or any other full service hotel, this is a Residence Inn. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I'd never discredit them for not having a full service restaurant, or bellman on staff.

My husband had business in DC so we decided to all tag along for a short trip. This hotel's location was quite practical for his work in Arlington, and our leisure travel. From check in to check out the staff was extremely courteous and wanted to ensure that our needs were being met. I wish I could remember the gentleman who checked us in's name, I believe it was Raymond. Anyhow he was very helpful and found adjoining rooms for our small group.

The lobby is very spacious and clean, and the rooms are even cleaner. The layout of our studio suites were the best I've ever seen at a Residence Inn, or any other suite hotel. Everything is clean, and they provide necessary toiletries for your stay.

In the morning there is a continental breakfast which is quite good in comparison to what other hotels in the same category offer. They had warm and cold food, eggs, bagels, cereal, fruit, yogurt, whatever you want. I typically stick with the cold food offerings for continental breakfast so I cannot speak to the quality of the eggs and such.

After breakfast you can have someone from the front desk staff shuttle you to the nearest Metro station where you can easily hop on the blue line and head down to the Mall or any other destination you choose. No need for a car. The cost to park at this hotel is $25 a night, I believe. We did have a car as my husband needed it for work, but otherwise we'd have gone without. Less a terrible traffic jam you are about a 10-20 min drive into DC.

There are plenty of restaurants, and shopping near the hotel, and I believe the shuttle will take you to all of them. You can also easily walk to these locations as well.

This is a great hotel. I highly recommend it, and hope it's as easy, and convenient for you as it was for us.

Room Tip: As for a view of the Pentagon. You'll also be able to see Arlington National Cemetery, and the Washington Memorial.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family