“Residence Inn Rosslyn and the perfect vacation”

Residence Inn Arlington Rosslyn
Ranked #9 of 52 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Our stay at Residence Inn Arlington Rosslyn was the greatest. Our plane had been delayed so we arrived at the hotel the morning of our son's graduation instead of the night before. We were told that our check in time was at 3:00 that afternoon, when we explained that we needed to have our room right away so we would not miss the graduation, Don at the front desk went to speak to housekeeping and we were in our room within the hour and we were able to make the graduation on time which was the beginning of a beautiful vacation. Every morning we would go down to breakfast and were greeted by Maria Alas. She was always in a good mood, smiling and cheerful, willing to help us with anything we needed. Another lady named Ana Rosa also greeted us with a wonderful smile and was so very helpful every morning. Whenever we needed anything for our room Hilda Lazo provided it with a friendly smile. Every staff member that we came into contact with was friendly and helpful. Metro was within walking distance. This is a five star hotel. Thank you Don, at the front desk, Maria Alas, Ana Rosa, and Hilda Lazo.
Don and Adrienne Clay
Don and Adrienne Clay

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevator, I would stay in the same room again but if I could be farther...

Reviewed June 3, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Residence inn for an extended weekend.
From the moment we arrived, Mr. Trang at the desk made us feel welcome.
The room was ample, comfortable and clean.
Breakfast was very good, the free Washington Post was a welcomed addition.
It is conveniently located a short walk away from the Rosslyn Metro station, we parked
Our car in their garage and used public transportation to visit all the interesting sites
Washington has to offer.
We plan to return this fall, and will definitely stay at this hotel.
The only minor, and I emphasize minor, was the fact that one elevator was not in operation,
otherwise we were satisfied with the service, convenience and value.

Gus and Ena C.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I recently stayed for 12 days for a work assignment. The hotel staff was so friendly - always smiling and willing to help. Maria Alas always greeted me every morning for breakfast with a big smile. She always wanted to know how I was doing and made sure I had what I needed. My room was always clean and my dishes done. I asked one of the staff about events over the memorial weekend and I recieved a 3 page report of memorial day events - that was awesome! There is a grocery store a block away and the metro is nearby also. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We just completed a week-long stay at this fabulous hotel. We were impressed with the beautiful rooms, the great location, the helpful and friendly staff, but we were totally blown away with their great service AFTER we left the hotel! We left some items in the room and called from home more than a week later, and did not have much hope of seeing the items again, but then, in steps Wonder Woman Angel Harvey who personally went up to the room, checked everywhere and with all the staff, and called us to let us know her progress more than once. What an amazing staff member. She went the extra mile for us and showed us why we were so glad we stayed at the Residence Inn, Arlington Rosslyn. It feels like home!

Room Tip: Great views higher up
1  Thank Colby R
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Stayed with my family in a one bedroom suite over Memorial Day weekend. We have two boys ages 6 and 8 so we used the bedroom, the pullout sofabed, and paid $10 to rent a rollaway bed. The hotel staff was very friendly and nice. The lady that runs the breakfast in the morning was the best. She was very nice and super attentive to anything our family needed. The food was very good as well. It was a busy weekend in the hotel with the rolling thunder Memorial day bike ride going on, but it never seemed overcrowded or loud. It was hard to find a place to park the first night, but since it was a weekend we just parked in the monthly reserved spots and moved when the regular spots became available. The hotel is very convenient to the Rosslyn Metro stop. So we used the Metro to get to all the tourist sites in the city.

It would have been nice to have had a king size bed instead of the queen and they need to have more bedding for the pullout sleeper sofa, we only found a single sheet and blanket in the room.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have stayed in this hotel/residence for 5 nights and I could say that I have loved my stay in this place. Room was clean, internet was free, breakfast is simple, staff were helpful and always ready to assist and the place is just few minutes away from the Metro station. There is no restaurant in the hotel though but you could easily find them nearby. I would certainly go back here.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Leah E
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Check in went smooth. Room was ready at 1pm. 12th floor nice view. We stayed 2 nights and the hotel is close to the Metro Line as well as shopping and many restaurants. The staff were very welcoming and friendly.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple