“Great beer prices during Happy Hour”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I visited Bailey's Pub & Grille at 2010 Crystal Drive in Arlington, VA. (next to McCormick & Schmik's) On Tuesday nights during happy hour from 4-7pm, all draft beer is half-price ($2.00) Many different imported and domestic beers to choose from. The food is fairly pricey but good. I had the spicy hot wings and barbeque wings. The wings were small in size but very tasty. No special prices on appetizers. Apparently they make money on the food in order to charge low prices for the beer.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Went for lunch when on a business trip in a tower adjoining the mall. First thing you notice is the smell of cigarette smoke. They have a separate bar w/smoking & theoretically separate ventilation systems, but you can smell the smoke in the mall & in the dining room. It took 5 minutes from the time I sat down to order a drink & 10 minutes more to get it! Then the waitress told me if I got the same drink in another glass it would be half price. In the mean time my lunch shows up (at least that was fast). Fish & chips. Looked good on arrival ... 2 good sized pieces of fish. But it turned out they were 90% batter. I ended up stripping off the batter to get at the meager fish within. They also have several pool tables, darts, etc.... so it you smoke or want to hang out, shoot pool, etc., go for it. If you want better bar food go to Union Jack's at the other end of the mall.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

great place to hang out for a beer. Typical bar food, but not bad. We had great service and good food. Cant complain

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Not a bad place, just average. They're trying to be "local" in a mall. I had a burger so I can't write much about the meals. Wait staff was nice and timely. They do break it up in two sections; smoking and non.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

My family and I ate here last night (went to the Good Stuff Eatery in Arlington but they are closed on Sundays). They made us wait 10 min while they got a table ready for the 7 of us. The main area is smoking but we asked for the smoking section so we were seated there. We were the only ones in that section so I'm not sure why it took ten min. to add a chair to a table of six. Waitress was very slow! She would disappear for long periods of time to the point where we twice had to ask someone to go get here. Food was very good with generous portions. They have lots of TV'S but the satellite was always searching for a signal so they didn't work the entire time we were there. I wouldn't go back.