“Panini Perfection!”

Corner Bakery Cafe
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I had the grilled corned beef reuben panini and it was made to perfection! It was also a great value because it was large enough to make two meals out of it.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

We stumbled in here with 2 jet lagged kids looking for breakfast pancakes. Even though there were no pancakes the staff and in particular the manager made us so welcome we stayed for scrambled eggs and bacon. He gave us lots of sight seeing tips and set us up nicely for the day.

Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

Walking distance from our hotel
Outdoor seating near a beautiful pink crape myrtle and shaded by trees and pretty flower boxes on the patio
In a mall
Very good coffee bagels muffins omelette
Recommend the steel cut oatmeal
Kid-friendly
Crayons and kids menu
Picked up our morning grumps with fun music and good food and atmosphere

Reviewed July 15, 2012

My Wife loves the Sante Fe chicken Salad,
I had the turkey sandwich with avocado and it was great. I liked the bacon but probably should not have eaten it too.
The second time we ate there my wife got her salad again but I went with the Roast Beef Poblano Fresco sandwich. which was wonderful. At $7.89 it was a good price for a nice meal.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I felt like the employees didn't care about getting the order right or serving the highest quality foods. I probably will not be back.