“This is a sleeper. Check it out.”

Crystal City Sports Pub
Ranked #17 of 880 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Guelph, Canada
“This is a sleeper. Check it out.”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Just around the corner from our hotel (Hampton Suites) in Crystal City area. This is a very good sports bar with activities, pool (with balls, not swimming), darts and TVs galore. Check out the miniature train set at the front. Volume is a bit loud but it is a sports bar. Food is great and plentiful and well priced. There are at least 25 restaurants in the Crystal City restaurant row but his warrants consideration on quality of food and services. I had the Reuben and my wife had the seafood pasta. Both were outstanding; a real surprise for a sports bar/pub. Great entertainment. Enjoy.

• Visited November 2012

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Unpretentious food food and warm atmosphere”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

A cold night in November, storm moving in, and the Crystal City Sports Pub had just the warm welcoming atmosphere. There is nothing that stands out about this sports bar but what it does it does well. Pleasant servers and my Chesapeake chunky crab cake, while formulaic, was perfectly cooked, moist and succulent with perfectly cooked rice and good coleslaw. ($36 with two glasses of Pinot Noir.) Crystal City Sports Bar, a warm port in a cold storm.

• Visited November 2012
Burlington, Vermont
“Just a great sports pub”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I have been here many times which of course says something right off the bat, but I walked in the other day, with a Vermont Technical College Tee Shirt on, the female bartender sees it, says something about Vermont and hi-fives me. If that is not a cool welcome what is. I do live in Vermont, although not associated with the college, and she too is originally from Vermont, hence the high five. Anyway, settled in for a few beers at one of the best sports pubs I have ever been to, with all the tv's, pool tables, foosball, what a great place to hang after a busy day. Can't speak for the food but I am guessing it is fine. I look for reasons to visit DC so I can stop by this place, nothing in Southern Vermont comes even close.

• Visited October 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“Very crowded”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Went here for a reunion with work friends. They had us in the same area as a bridal party of some type. They had a rope barrier. It was pretty crowded but it is a sports bar. The wait staff did an outstanding job of keeping everyone happy. This included not only drinks as we were standing around but also meals throughout the night as different ones decided to eat.

Visited September 2012
Waterloo
“Enjoyed our trip”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The Crystal City Sports Pub was within walking distance from our hotel, and we all love sports and the 90 TVs and 3 levels sounded appealing. It was pretty busy with Thursday night NFL football and playoff baseball on. But our service was good, the food was very reasonably priced and we all enjoyed what we ordered. Refills on soft drinks are not free though, FYI! Other than that the experience was good!

• Visited October 2012