“Good”

$49.00*
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour of Washington DC: Monuments, Landmarks and Memorials
Ranked #8 of 106 things to do in Arlington
More attraction details
Owner description: The headquarters of the United States Department of Defense are housed in the massive Pentagon, whose five wedge-shaped sections represent the five branches of the U.S. Armed Forces.
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I believe to go inside you have to get a pass from your Congressman months in advance. Even if you don't have a pass the train take you right there and you can visit the Memorial

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I think the rigidity of the people in charge of the pentagon tours sucks. I had reserved a tour of the pentagon but my flight from NY got delayed because of rain, so I thought I would be able to join a later tour on the same day, but I was wrong. I got there 40 minutes late and when I explained the situation to the pentagon official, he said there was nothing he could do. Baiscally, I was penalized because my trip got delayed. Very unfair.

1  Thank yenny f
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Be sure to make a tour reservation. This can be done online. Do not arrive any earlier than a 1/2 hour before your tour because you will not be allowed to enter the building. The tour last about an hour & you walk about one mile. The tour guides were very good and pointed out many interesting facts. You do get to visit the 911 indoor chapel & memorial. Be sure to stop by the 9/11 Memorial outside which is about a 10 minute walk from the metro station.

2  Thank AP10
Reviewed December 21, 2012

There is nothing to see there. Just the building, and you could not even take a photo there.

Police are always watching you and we went looking for the Memorial, but could not find it.

I would say don't bother and skip this site.

1  Thank MzNomad
Reviewed December 20, 2012

So cool to see!! No pictures allowed but very interesting to see how everything works and all the history.