“Wish there was one in my home town”
Review of Silverado

Silverado
Ranked #1 of 119 Restaurants in Annandale
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Delicatessen, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Just visiting and was suggested we go to silverardo by my hosts. We were told there would be a 15 minute wait and in 10 minutes we were seated in a very comfortable booth. The waitress was very prompted and Pleasant. The silverware was sparkling clean. 2 of us got salads with roasted chicken and lots of other yummy stuff. There was also a rack of ribs ordered that were very good also. Overall a great place.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Waited 15 minutes for a waitress/waiter and none showed. I said to my dear let's go. So we left. The manager came after us. We just kept on going .
Will never return and will never recomend this place to ANYONE.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Tex-Mex theme, but they have much more than that. I would have rated this a 5, but the service here is not as good as the other sister restaurants (Ozzie's, Sweetwater). For some reason, they just can't get it right, maybe it's the weird seating arrangements. That said, I go there several times a year and always have a good experience. Spinach and artichoke is my favorite and the ribs are to die for.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Silverado's in Annandale is our standby restaurant. My husband normally orders the fish special which rotates daily eachweek. I like the prime rib and salmon entrees and my kids alternate between bbq ribs, chicken tenders, crab cakes, and the burger. Each and every time your meal is prepared well and is tasty. Service is consistent and if you want to have a leisurely meal, just let them know and they will follow your lead. My only complaint is that we eat there often and would love to see some new entree specials offered. This place is good for groups, families, couples and singles. There's always a few people eating at the bar alone and the bartenders always make them feel welcome.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Their sirloin beef tips in pasta are wonderful. We often also enjoy the fajitas, even the portabello mushroom is delicious - tastes like steak.

1  Thank nutrinut