“Good menu with quality food and service”
Review of Silverado

Silverado
Ranked #1 of 126 Restaurants in Annandale
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Deli, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I did enjoy visiting this restaurant for the first time, they have a good menu with quality food and service, great for business lunches and family days out.

1  Thank oscar888_10

Reviewed July 25, 2012

On Momday nights at Silverado between 4 and 5:30 there is a specially priced meun. Good bargin. The food and service is always good!

Reviewed June 14, 2012

All I can say for the "Grilled Chicken & Havarti Sandwich" is WOW. Don't count calories while you're eating it, because it isn't pretty, but oh my gosh, that is one well-made, well-planned sandwich. The flavors blend perfectly and by the time you eat 1/2 you're full. Every time we've gone the service has been fast and good. (and we're going in the middle of their busy lunch shift) All of my friends said their food items were just as great.

And I don't know what they are doing to their caesar salad, but it is hand's down one of the best caesar's I've ever had. (and I eat A LOT of salads) The rest of the menu looks just as good. The prices are very reasonable, and the atmosphere is casual fun, yet appropriate for a business lunch.

Tip- they have these free hot mini rolls (almost like a doughnut), but seem to only serve them upon request. Request them and the butter!

Will definitely be back.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

We've been to Silverado a jillion times.. usually when we want something close to home that involves steak! Service is always great, food is always great... no complaints. Wait time can be lengthy, as they don't take reservations, but they have a call ahead system which is handy (when you remember to do it!) It's a bit pricey when you add appetizers and cocktails, but a nice meal out.

Went for brunch for the first time this past weekend and had the 'Bubble and Squeek" dish.. fabulous.. biscuit was nice and crunchy, eggs poached just right, over chicken fingers.. what's not to love.

I just wish they'd bring back the "make at your table guacamole".. I loved that stuff.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

We are here once a week and are never disapointed. We love all the Great American restaurants.