“Take out just as good as being there...”
Review of Imm thai cuisine - CLOSED

Imm thai cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Take out just as good as being there...”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I recently downloaded "Seamless" on my phone and decided to try it out. It's an app that identifies restaurants nearby that either deliver or have take-out. I never indulge in something like Thai food, but recognized IMM Thai so thought I'd give it a go.

I ordered online and everything went without a hitch. The food was delivered w/in 30 minutes and was hot and tasty. The Pad Thai was good, as was the Panang Curry. Most curries that I have are a little creamier, but this thinner version was very tasty and had the perfect amount of kick. The Kenom Jeeb (listed under Dim Sum) was very good and the Spring Roll was OK. Next time I order or visit this restaurant I'm eager to try the starter, Mieng Kim. Check out the description on the menu.

I'm glad to know that I have great neighborhood Thai restaurant right here in Annandale. It's a refreshing change from all the Korean restaurants that we are known for in this area. If you live in the area, be sure to stop by or send in your order.

• Visited November 2013

Frederick, Maryland
“Surprising good!!!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Was brought there by a friend. Was not expecting to be wowed because from the outside it looks like a typical eatery. When you enter the place it was so modern and very clean even their bathroom. They have a variety of options as far as meat eating to vegan options. Very tasty food. Well priced great experience will be back.

• Visited October 2013