“A food adventure!”

Honey Pig
Ranked #7 of 117 Restaurants in Annandale
Cuisines: Asian, Korean, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Arlington, Virginia
“A food adventure!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

What fun! No idea how "authentic" it may be, but sure was fun to try a bunch of new stuff, have them cook it up in front of us and top it off with a bit of soju.

• Visited July 2014

“Authentic Korean Barbecue.”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

While visiting Washington D.C. for our Independence Day holiday, we were invited to dinner by my daughters High School friend. Though not in Washington this restaurant proved to be a Gem. The atmosphere reminded me of Korea and the beautiful people there. The menu was authentic and stay true to tradition. My only complaint is that it is not accessible by the Metro. You must visit well worth the ride!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
1,380 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 3,893 helpful votes
“We liked it”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Food was good, I like that many of the tables were small--two to four people at a table as opposed to having to eat with eight other people you don't know. Staff were a bit too helpful, but didn't exactly explain how things worked, and they didn't ask if we wanted the barbecue or not (we didn't, and when they realized that they had to move us to a different table. But overall, the food was good!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank QuickWhitTravel
“Wow! Feels like I am back in Asia!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

I came here with a friend based on a recommendation, and this has been one of the best Korean places that I've been to so far. My roommate (who is half Korean) and I throughly enjoyed our meal and the atmosphere. What a find!

San Francisco, California
“Good food and atmosphere”
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

I tried their duck and pork belly. The meats were delicious, but overall I missed having the variety of dipping sauces and slices of garlic offered at other Korean BBQ restaurants.The kimchi and green onion banchan were delicious. The overall atmosphere really reminded me of Korea.

• Visited March 2014