Open today: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Tasting

We stopped for a tasting. The winemaker himself did our pouring. The wines we're different... read more

Reviewed November 11, 2018
dinahy
Washington DC, District of Columbia
via mobile
Fun time and good wine!!

My friend and I stopped on a whim yesterday and so glad we did!! It is a little building for the... read more

Reviewed July 14, 2018
V6988RR
Orange Beach, Alabama
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 21, 2017

Our group of five were in agreement - this was the worst wine we have ever had. Each had a strange taste and we quit half way through. There was another couple in the tasting room who turned to us when the pourer stepped out and agreed how much they didn't like it. So 7 out of 7 hated it!

So many other great places to go - dont waste your time here

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed October 17, 2017

I cannot remember how many years I have gone but I and my grandchildren have loved everyone of them. something for them and for me! I have also in the past visited the winery for tasting and find them very friendly and knowledgeable.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed August 18, 2017

Although Rebec is best known for their annual garlic festival, we stopped by to just do a tasting. The tasting room is cozy, and not pretentious, which I appreciate. Our pourer didn't seem very familiar with wine, but was nice. They had lots of wines, and some infused with herbs. Our favorite (and the only one we bought) was their Autumn Glow, which is spiced like mulled wine. All the wines were reasonably priced; most just didn't really tickle our palate. We probably wouldn't go back, but it was definitely worth a stop.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Have never been to their infamous garlic festival but decided to check the place while family was visiting for the first time. It was 98 degrees outside and walked into the tasting room hoping for some reprieve from the heat and humidity and found a cozy 88 degrees. Only 10 chairs! 3 were in use by people having a tasting. The employee made no effort to talk to us or say she would help us as soon as she finished. NOTHING. So after 10 minutes of looking around the 12x12 sauna hoping for some "service" or even acknowledgment of our presence we left to cool off in the cars AC. Don't bother!! Plenty of other places to visit who know how to treat their customers.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed October 8, 2016

Stopped by because of the sign on the road that said "Wine & Garlic Festival." Would have loved to go but:

1) due to the hurricane rains they weren't prepared, the parking was disgusting ankle deep mud and muck

2) $20 per person for entry for 13 AND OLDER! $10 for under 13! WOW!

3) the girls at the front said it didn't include ANY wine tasting! You had to pay for that too!

We left! Highway robbery!

Date of experience: October 2016