“Terrible Service”

McDonald's
Ranked #13 of 20 Restaurants in Amherst
“Terrible Service”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

I live in Lovingston and in any other town, pretty much anywhere, you can go to McD's and get roughly the same experience. Read my lips: This. Place. Sucks. VERY slow. Once they had to close bcz there was a kitchen fire, and no one bothered to put a sign on the drive through. I went inside, saw the staff sitting in the dining area, and was told after minutes, "We closed."

Amherst, VA
“Below average McDonald's”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you have been to one McDonald's you have been to them all. Not to sold on the cleanness of this restaurant. Frequently if ordering at drive thru you are asked to pull forward and wait. You have to give face to face order at drive thru which is not a big deal

Visited February 2014
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Good Service But Not Coffee”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Have been through here many times and as the other review notes it's always busy (avoid 7:45-8:30 am if you're in a hurry and want to take the drive through). I've usually gone inside to place my orders because the drive-through line is long. Despite the crowds and my large orders, I've gotten my food quickly and accurately. And very friendly service.
My only complaint about this McDonald's is the coffee is very weak. Hot, like most McDonald's, but not at all strong like most McDonald's. I avoid it.

• Visited September 2013
Lowesville, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The worst McDonald's ever”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

There is always a long line at this McDonald's. You might think that's a good sign -- good food, good service, popular place. Wrong! It's because it's the only McDonald's in town and because it only has one window open at the drive through. So, you have to order your food and then wait at the window while it's prepared. Who does that? And several times this summer we've gone for an ice cream cone -- and they were out of ice cream! Avoid it if you can.

• Visited August 2013

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!