“Another great surprise in Amherst”

Vito's Pizza Bar & Grill
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Amherst
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 8, 2014

My daughter introduced me to "Vito's" the favorite local pizza place. The menu features more than just really good pizza, had an excellent lobster ravioli. Nice atmosphere, good for more casual family dining, and again, really good pizza.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

The female waitress (forgot her name) was AMAZING. She was so friendly it was refreshing since we don't get that very often in Northern VA. The food was really tasty. Will definitely return when we are in town.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

My first review of Vito's pizza was not impressive. However, we have found that lately it has definitely improved. We were told they have a new person cooking there, but I don't know if that is true. The last few times we have gotten pizza there it was really good. The subs are also good. Happy to see the improvement as it is convenient whether it is eat in or take out. At times the service is great and sometimes not so much.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Before trying Vitos, I noticed it was packed to the walls every night (good sign). My wife and I tried it and found out why! The pizza is awesome! Good prices,too!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

My husband and I went to dinner at Vito's in Amherst, VA. Our waitress can and took our order and got our drinks. My husband and I sat at the table with nothing to drink and our order sat in the window getting cold. I had to go to the bar to get our drinks refilled and the bartender had to go find the waitress and someone else brought out our food. It was not as hot as we would have liked. When we were done eating, we had to ask someone else to get our check. Needless to say, when we go back, we will getting take out.