“Good food”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2012

It doesn't look like a great place on the outside but all the locals know it has great food. I enjoyed mine!

There are newer reviews for Perky's

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I have been eating here for years. Everything is always very good. Excellent steak and seafood. Service is great. It may look like a little hole in the wall, but it's worth the visit!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Loved the down home atmosphere! Food was very tasty, we had the shrimp for appetizers, the steaks are amazing and the barbecue pork extremely tender. The only thing is we had to wait about 45 minutes for our dinner, but I will say they were very busy and the food was deffinetly worth waiting for. Our waitress was wonderful and kept refilling our drinks without ever having to be asked.
We live 350 miles away but if I am ever near the area again I would defenitly make a side trip to eat there again!!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

had a very good dinner with family during our last week family reunion.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

When my husband and I go to eat, its because we are hungry!!!
We had been looking forward going to Perkys. This was our second visit there.
I ordered the special RibEye and grilled shrimp $23.99 (buy the time i cut all the grizzel and fat awayi had very little steak to eat) and my Husband ordered crab cakes $18.99 (not all that for the price and size) when your server came to pick up our plates I pointed out the enormous amount of Unedable RibEye she said she would show it to the kitchen and that was the end of our conversation. Oh and I did niot mention the over cooked shrimp.
When we left and opened the door to leave we both said "this was our last time we will come here"

3  Thank Tlcruzin