“Seabass wonderful”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Old Town
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Our family ate dinner here. We had a range of opinion from non descript to outstanding. My wife really enjoyed the Mediterranean seabass on a bed of basmati rice with grilled asparagus. My sister in law had the same and thought it was only average. My salmon was very tasty. As an appetizer we especially enjoyed the duck egg rolls with a mustard/wasabi sauce. Can't say enough about how good that sauce was. So food overall about a four. We were not as enthusiastic about the seating situation especially regarding the noise. Very noisy. The place needs some sound abatement.
Also we thought the entrees came out too quickly. We had not finished appetizer before they arrived. On the other hand waiter was very attentive. As a whole family rates slightly above average but my wife and self would certainly go back.

1  Thank James D

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

The area we were seated in was less than ideal, the acoustics were terrible, and it was right by the bathrooms. The food was nothing spectacular. I enjoyed the appetizers much more than my entree. My steak came out way overdone so I ended up just eating my sides. Dessert was okay- again nothing special. I probably won't go back anytime soon.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I went here with a large party and was quite impressed that the waiter was able to keep up w/people arriving at different times, moving around etc. We were seated in the back room which I would suggest you avoid... unless you are with a large party. We felt terrible for the other diners, as we were loud, had children at our table, etc. I noticed that at least one other table had children too, so perhaps they try to keep families in this back area. I saw the front of the restaurant only on my way in and out and the ambiance looked good. I never had the chance to ask the rest of my party about their food, but my scallops were delicious... perfectly cooked w/a nice tomato relish on the side. I sat with the children who ordered off of a fairly extensive children's menu. This was not your basic tater-tots. One child ordered a very good and ample mac and cheese (I was jealous) and another one, a salmon entree! If your kids appreciate good food, this may be a good place to go. This was an overall positive experience. I recommend that you give it a try.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Jimmy Buffet sings "I wish lunch could last forever..."
This is the place to have that lunch.
Great food, great service. Just go.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I love this place. The people are friendly, the food is excellent, and the place has great atmosphere. Good for brunch, lunch, or dinner!

1  Thank QuickWhitTravel