“Great Steaks!”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Landmarks / Van Dorn
“Great Steaks!”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

This was a very nice restaurant with a great atmosphere. I had a New York strip steak which was cooked perfectly and seasoned just right. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I would recommend thus restaurant!

• Visited December 2013

D.C. area
“Caveat Emptor!”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I'm a local. I live right up the street from Shooter McGee's. I was there with a friend last night for the first time in many years.

I will not go back. Hostile bartender, charged for drinks we didn't order/get. I'm a local. I then went to another bar to hear that SM can't keep a bartender. I guess that's why they have the one they have.

• Visited February 2014
4 Thank Lokum
Bridgeville, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Hometown Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

this place is known as the "local cheers" definitely has the atmosphere and the employees are all friendly and try to make your meal a good one. Great portions for the money would go back again!

Visited June 2013
Alexandria, VA
“SURPRISED ME! IT HAD QUITE GOOD FOOD! TRY IT SOMETIME”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I went here with three other buddies. I had not eaten here for years. The atmosphere is just okay, though where we ate outside was very pleasant. First off, the big burger was really good! I was accommodated with my request for no salt on the fries! The service was attentive but not pushy. The seats were comfortable. My comrades all enjoyed their food as well. Empty plates all around. So I recommend this place for a casual lunch. The location on Duke Street in the West End was convenient. The test is will I go back. Answer, yes I will.

• Visited June 2013
Topeka, Kansas
“Great little bar/restuarant.”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Had dinner here one night, very reasonable in price. Specials every day. Plenty of table seating inside and on a patio. Food was very good, and price was even better.

Visited May 2013