“Great Place for Sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Old Town
Reviewed February 22, 2014

My husband and I found this place thanks to TripAdvisor! It exceeded our expectations. It is true the place was small but they sit you really quick and the view and overall environment was nice.
Food - We both had teriyaki chicken. Our food looked and tasted fresh. We both thought it was some of the best teriyaki chicken we have ever had. The tables on both sides of us had different types of sushi. It looked excellent.We want to try that next time.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

This is by far my favorite sushi place! It's always fresh, always delicious, and while it's a bit small for its popularity, they always make sure you get a seat as soon as possible! This is the best, hands-down!

1  Thank QuickWhitTravel
Reviewed December 31, 2013

This is one of the established, reliable neighborhood locations for Japanese in Old Town. We usually don't try anything too adventurous but we've never been disappointed.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

The best sushi I have ever try in my life!! Nice place,but too small and very friendly service! You can do carry out up to 10pm. Me and my friends were having a nice lunch there but it tooks time before we seat down. They wine drinks are not bad but I wouldn't recommend soda drinks.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

My family of four loves Momo Sushi. We were in old town for about ten years and it was nice to be able to walk to Momos. We recently moved a few miles away but Momos remains at the top of our list for sushi. We just have to drive now!