“Cute little place with quick service and great sushi”
Review of Momo Sushi & Cafe

Momo Sushi & Cafe
Ranked #30 of 768 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Old Town
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I ordered the "Special" from the board that was recommended by the server and I was not disappointed!

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Delicious flavor and lively family setting. The chicken box is the perfect meal. Great recommendation.

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Great spicy tuna, And spicy salmon. Service was quick, but the waitress was a little cold and un-inviting.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Hidden away in a residential area of Old Town Alexandria MoMo Sushi & Café is a very good sushi restaurant. Although I'm a neophyte when it comes to sushi I found the offerings fresh, tasty and very appealing. Fortunately I was guided in my selection by others in my party more familiar with Japanese cuisine. This is a restaurant that I definitely will return to.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Coming back from Mount Vernon, my wife and I were in the mood for a snack before dinner at home with our friends. We wanted Sushi and trip advisor has not failed us to date. We happened to be close to Momo Sushi Café. We ordered two rolls and they were Excellent. We wanted to order more but we know we would have dinner in a while. It was so good that we stay one more night in the DC area and on our way out town we placed a full order of Sushi to go and again it was Excellent.

This place is tiny… Tiny… TINY! You definitely need reservations (I am not sure if they take reservations) or place a to go order (like we did) otherwise you will have to wait.

The owner was very accommodating and when she found out we were waiting outside parked in a car with our sleeping son, she push the order through quickly.