“Great food, great service”
Review of Momo Sushi & Cafe

Momo Sushi & Cafe
Ranked #10 of 820 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Old Town
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We enjoyed a delicious sushi dinner at Momo Sushi last week. The restaurant is casual but the food and service were excellent. Strongly recommend!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

even when they very busy, somehow room for three of us found.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Remember the days when chop suey was considered great at Chines restaurants? Well, no more fortunately. Remember the days when so called Chablis and Burgandy jug wines were considered good. Well, no more fortunately. Well, with sushi this is where we are and hopefully soon. Although California roll is not a Japanese sushi invention, I think this great. We visited this place because my friend said it was good. For those of you who think this place is best in town, try Sushi Yoshi or Tachibana. NYC and California have better, this come close. It's not that this place is bad. I was pleasantly surprised that shushi rice was pretty good but for what gu they give you, I think it's overpriced. Hope we'll get out of chop Suey and jug wine mode.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I usually don't like going to the same place twice while on vacation but after having dinner here, we had to come back for lunch a couple of days later. My favorites were the Rainbow and Yami Yami jumbo roll.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Ordered takeout (their largest platter) to take to a friends house. So although I did not dine in the restaurant, I do want to rave about their sushi! It was beautiful and FRESH and extremely well done. I loved how they do their rice -- enough but not too much. Way too many sushi places go overboard on their bland sticky rice and the rolls and nigiri end up being all rice. Not here! Momo's rice has a nice flavor and it's a nice amount, so the star of the sushi and sashimi is the fish (or avocado or radish etc), as I believe it should be. The six of us devoured that Momo platter and everyone loved it! Can't wait to go back for more!