Put simply, this hotel is excellent. The neighborhood is very pretty & Old Town is close (less than a mile). Old Town is a a must see! If you want to go to DC this is a bit of a drive. Maybe 20 minutes to DC. Parking is always annoying in a big city, so keep this in mind.
BUT the price we got was great, it is a 2 room suite w/ full size pull-out sofa bed. There is an indoor pool which is great for kids. The hot tub is great for adults.
We chose to stay here because the location was very pretty, the price was MUCH better than DC hotels, there room was great & there was an indoor pool. If you don't mind driving into DC, this is a perfect location to stay at. My favorite place was the small tranquility fountain right off the lobby by the free wi-fi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria is an all-suites hotel ideal for family vacations. We're near Washington, D.C., Ronald Reagan National Airport, the Potomac, the Pentagon, Mount Vernon, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Sheraton Hotel Old Town Alexandria
- Alexandria Sheraton
- Sheraton Suite Old Town Alexandria
- Sheraton Alexandria