All reviewsfrench doorsthe club loungeharris teeterking streetold townroyal restauranttrader joesbraddock roadacross the streetfront desk staffairport shuttlenice suiteliving roomsuite hotelpool and hot tubstreet parkingshuttle service
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Stayed here for the weekend to be close to the MGM for a concert. The location is excellent for getting to the MGM and nearby King Street is a great place to explore for the day. Our room was very nice. I purchased the package where parking was included. That's where we had a problem. On parking the car in the garage next door, the elevator was out. My husband had to call the front desk to ask them how to get back out and into the hotel. They said "walk down the ramp," Very unsafe situation They also didn't tell us the garage elevators were out although they said they knew it. It would have been nice to have been told at check-in. Also there was a fire alarm twice, not once. Everyone went downstairs where the check-in girl ignored everyone and continued to check people in. When questioned, she said, "It's next door, not here. Don't worry about it." She was totally disinterested. We went back to our rooms and the alarm went off a second time. Very annoying. An announcement over their PA would have been nice telling everyone to ignore the alarm instead of just being so casual about it. Their front desk needs work on the meaning of hospitality and customer service. I elected their "green option" where you got some type of reward or credit on checking out. That didn't happen either. Overall, it's a nice place but they need better training of their front desk help.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

My dog and I stayed here over the weekend, evacuating from Hurricane Irma. The price was great! I wish they would have warned me about the incidental fee of $50 per night beforehand. Viktor at the front desk was great!
My suite was lovely, VERY comfortable bed and comforter. The view of the rocky rooftop wasn't very desirable.
Close enough driving distance to D.C. and surrounding attractions.
I was never offered garage parking, but I easily found a spot on the street. I felt the area was safe enough for my Toyota.
I'd love to stay here again :)

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2017

I went on a road trip and a friend arranged this hotel which is not too far from Washington DC. The hotel shuttle took us to the Metro, took us 20 min to get to all the museums. Very clean and nice hotel. Nice pool, small gym, enough to do some exercise. Very clean. There is a supermarket around the corner a few restaurants and you can easily park your car on the street, simply pay attention to the parking signs.

Room Tip: Its' a very quiet area, so anywhere you choose is good.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Hope W
Reviewed August 28, 2017

Stayed here after moving our son into a nearby apartment. Staff was very knowledgeable about the area and saved me some $$ by suggesting I park on the street. Good room, great shower. Nice shuttle to Old Town area. Good breakfast buffet on Sunday morning. Will stay here again on our next visit.

Room Tip: Ask for room with a river view.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

I stayed two nights at a $110 (all inclusive) rate through Hotwire. While I was traveling alone, I thought it would be a great alternative for families visiting DC. The suite was roomy, with a separate living area. The furniture was a bit dated, but the room was very clean and comfortable. There was a nice grocery across the street that I used for supplies- again helpful with kids. I had rather a long check in process because their internet was down, so the clerk graciously comp'ed me parking. All in all good experience and would stay again.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo