Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria
$112
$105
Kimpton
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$123
$116
Westin.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town/Southwest(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

Best Western Mount Vernon/Ft. Belvoir(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$100
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

Old Colony Inn Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$109
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

Hilton Alexandria Mark Center(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$112
$105
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$97
$119
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

Hilton Alexandria Old Town(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$111
$98
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

All reviewsfrench doorsthe club loungeharris teeterking streetold townroyal restauranttrader joesbraddock roadacross the streetnice suitefront desk staffliving roomairport shuttlesuite hotelpool and hot tubshuttle servicestreet parking
Reviewed August 20, 2014

This hotel was very well-priced and attractive to me when I stayed in Alexandria. It is a fair walk from the heart of town but is located in a quiet area and close to the Potomac. It is a rather compact but cosy hotel. The front desk service was always good and the rooms impeccably clean. The in-room coffee maker came with Starbucks coffee sachets and that was pretty cool. The downside is that I didn't get a good view (it goes with the price I guess) and the bathrooms are showing their age a little. I would still recommend this hotel because it offers excellent value for money.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Alfred M, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2014

Thank you for completing a survey on TripAdvisor. I was glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and our residential location in particular. I appreciate that you recognized our excellent Front Desk Staff.
Unfortunately it is not possible to get a great view from all 247 rooms, please contact me for your next visit and I will try my very best to get you a room with a great view.
amatter@sheratonalexandria.com

Reviewed August 19, 2014

The Sheraton Suites hotel was a nice, clean hotel with very friendly employees, especially Ekram. She greeted us each time we returned at night with a warm smile. She was very helpful and knowledgeable. The hotel is several blocks away from a main street, so it was quiet at night.

Room Tip: Our room was at the end of the hallway, so it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Alfred M, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to rate us on TripAdvisor. I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and in particular the excellent service provided by Ekram.
I trust you will stay with us again in the near future when your travels bring you back to old Town Alexandria.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

First let me say - there was no free breakfast as they advertized and parking was convenient - but $28 a day, NO FREE Internet - $12/day - even in the lobby. AND there is no free cancellation of the reservation once you make it! When I talked to the gentleman at the front desk when we checked in he stated "we did not purchase that type of room" - if it was listed, I sure did not see it. Anyway, the room was a suite - TV, couch, microwave, bar sink, small frige, chair, nothing fancy but ok. Double doors leading into the bedroom - king size bed very soft mattress, tv and closet. It was "pretty" but wall paper was peeling in several places. All in all - we enjoyed our stay in spite of the hotel. Maids on our floor were very noisy in the early morning - I had to go out and ask them to be quiet. The breakfast was on special for $13 - which was nothing spectular in the way of a buffet but did include the coffe and juice. Not my first choice in places to stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey on TripAdvisor. Our lowest available rate is a non-refundable rate that offers savings for people that absolutely know that they will not change their plans. I am sorry that there was some confusion. Our parking rates and internet rates are posted on our website, being in an urban area with very limited street parking it is very customary by all urban hotels to charge for parking.
Please accept my apology for the wall paper condition in your room, I will try to identify the room you were in and look at any needed repairs to the wall paper. I hope you change your mind and take advantage of our great location and great staff when your travels bring you back to Old Town Alexandria.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

We had a 4 day stay at this hotel in Aug, 2014 and would highly recommend it. The amenities are great. My kids loved the indoor pool and Hot tub. They also have a really nice gym and restaurant with a small gift shop. The staff is very attentive and friendly. The rooms are spacious and clean. I would stay here again if visiting Alexandria VA

Room Tip: We were on the 5th floor and it was very quite.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on TripAdvisor. I was glad that you and the family enjoyed our facilities and that you will return when your travels bring you back to Northern Virginia.
Alfred matter

Reviewed August 15, 2014

The hotel service was so friendly and helpful. They checked our bags for us while we walked around Alexandria. The room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. The shuttle was so convenient. We rented a car straight from the lobby.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Alfred M, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2014

Thank you for rating us on TripAdvisor. I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and the friendly service from our staff and the convenient shuttle to and from the airport or Metro Station.
I trust we will see you again in the future when your travels bring you back to Old Town Alexandria.