All reviewsfrench doorsthe club loungeharris teeterking streetold townroyal restauranttrader joesbraddock roadacross the streetfront desk staffairport shuttlenice suiteliving roomsuite hotelpool and hot tubstreet parkingshuttle service
Reviewed November 4, 2013

A delightful find, THIS is the place we will choose to stay when visiting our daughter who lives in beautiful Old Town Alexandria! Relax and refresh here, away from the hustle and bustle of the large, strictly average tourist hotels--yet check the LOCATION! Prime real estate! Dedicated, knowledgable, friendly staff who will go out of their way to assist you. Great beds & immaculate housekeeping! Nice restaurant + many others nearby. Charming choice for those who want to be in the center of the colonial area but off the beaten path!

Room Tip: Ask for a view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Alfred M, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from you last stay with us. We appreciate any comments to help us improve our service levels.
I was glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay and I hope your travels will bring you back to the Sheraton Suites Alexandria in the near future.

Alfred J Matter

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stayed at the SHeraton for a baby shower, and I had to bring my dog. The room was very nicely appointed and it was a dog friendly room. Clean and well cared for. The folks at the desk were helpful with suggestions for where to walk the dog. I stayed here several times before and plan to stay here again . Pet fee is reasonable, parking is good on the street, convenient to shops and the free shuttle is a real plus. A nice bar, and fancier pool would push this up to five stars for me. A very good stay!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Alfred M, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Reviewed October 15, 2013

at first the room seemed awesome just enough space for 3 people. we had the king bed suite with a pull out sofa. the room decor was very nice however it had been raining and the carpet surrounding the bed was soaking wet. there was a fan on the floor to dry the carpet? when we approached the front desk to complain we were told that all the rooms experienced the same leaks and had the same situation. when we re-entered the room it stunk of mildew and the carpet was still soaked. the front desk claimed that a manager will be contacting us. we will see..

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Teaquilaa
Alfred M, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Dear
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your last stay with us. We appreciate any comments to help us improve our service level.
I sincerly apologize for the problems you encountered during your stay. We attempted to call you but did not get an answer or a voice mail. I would greatly appreciate if you can contact me directly by phone or e mail to discuss your stay.

703 518 8781
amatter@sheratonalexandria.com

Reviewed October 7, 2013

This hotel was amazing. The front desk staff were outstanding, very professional and courteous.
The clerks smile and charm were really warm. The service was excellent. I really like to thank her for her excellent service and comping my parking for me. Our room was amazing we had the comp bottles of water, the bed was so amazing that I didn't want to get up that morning. The cleanliness of the room and hotel is what I expect when I stay at a SPG hotel. We didn't eat in the hotel restaurant because we saw a nice place across the street which was outstanding.
We will be staying here when we come to old town. You won't go wrong with this place.

Room Tip: Higher floor get the best view
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Donald T
Alfred M, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Geneal Manager

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Stayed one night while on business in the DC area. Very nice suite, close to restaurants and the waterfront. Very friendly staff, I recommend this hotel highly.Fin and Hoof restaurant is located in the hotel. There is also an onsite bar. Complimentary bottled water in room.

• Stayed: October 2013
Alfred M, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Good morning,

I was glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope you have the opportunity to visit again in the near future.