Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria
$139
$131
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town/Southwest(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$98
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$109
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

Hilton Alexandria Mark Center(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$133
$124
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Mount Vernon/Ft. Belvoir(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$137
$125
Old Colony Inn Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$134
$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$95
$90
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$188
$179
EmbassySuites.com
$143
  • Restaurant
Hilton Alexandria Old Town(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$133
$118
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

All reviewsfrench doorsthe club loungeharris teeterking streetold townroyal restauranttrader joesbraddock roadacross the streetnice suitefront desk staffliving roomairport shuttlesuite hotelpool and hot tubshuttle servicestreet parking
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stayed at the SHeraton for a baby shower, and I had to bring my dog. The room was very nicely appointed and it was a dog friendly room. Clean and well cared for. The folks at the desk were helpful with suggestions for where to walk the dog. I stayed here several times before and plan to stay here again . Pet fee is reasonable, parking is good on the street, convenient to shops and the free shuttle is a real plus. A nice bar, and fancier pool would push this up to five stars for me. A very good stay!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Alfred M, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from you last stay with us. We appreciate any comments to help us improve our service levels.
I was glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay and I hope your travels will bring you back to the Sheraton Suites Alexandria in the near future.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

at first the room seemed awesome just enough space for 3 people. we had the king bed suite with a pull out sofa. the room decor was very nice however it had been raining and the carpet surrounding the bed was soaking wet. there was a fan on the floor to dry the carpet? when we approached the front desk to complain we were told that all the rooms experienced the same leaks and had the same situation. when we re-entered the room it stunk of mildew and the carpet was still soaked. the front desk claimed that a manager will be contacting us. we will see..

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Teaquilaa
Alfred M, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Dear
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your last stay with us. We appreciate any comments to help us improve our service level.
I sincerly apologize for the problems you encountered during your stay. We attempted to call you but did not get an answer or a voice mail. I would greatly appreciate if you can contact me directly by phone or e mail to discuss your stay.

703 518 8781
amatter@sheratonalexandria.com

Reviewed October 7, 2013

This hotel was amazing. The front desk staff were outstanding, very professional and courteous.
The clerks smile and charm were really warm. The service was excellent. I really like to thank her for her excellent service and comping my parking for me. Our room was amazing we had the comp bottles of water, the bed was so amazing that I didn't want to get up that morning. The cleanliness of the room and hotel is what I expect when I stay at a SPG hotel. We didn't eat in the hotel restaurant because we saw a nice place across the street which was outstanding.
We will be staying here when we come to old town. You won't go wrong with this place.

Room Tip: Higher floor get the best view
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Donald T
Alfred M, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Geneal Manager

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Stayed one night while on business in the DC area. Very nice suite, close to restaurants and the waterfront. Very friendly staff, I recommend this hotel highly.Fin and Hoof restaurant is located in the hotel. There is also an onsite bar. Complimentary bottled water in room.

• Stayed: October 2013
Alfred M, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Good morning,

I was glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope you have the opportunity to visit again in the near future.

Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Reasonable price. Typical corp hotel atmosphere. Cheaper than the nearby hilton. It's great if you're a gold member. The 4pm late check out is awesome if you like to sleep in. And if you don't mind walking a little bit, it's not too far from the restaurants and bars.

• Stayed: September 2013