We stayed in this hotel over the MLK weekend. The location is great within walking distance to King Street and a short drive to other locations. The hotel is clean and the staff was friendly and accomodating. The size of the room was perfect for 2 people and we enjoyed having the sitting room and second TV. The beds are super comfortable and we slept very well. The indoor pool and hot tub were a nice plus and I enjoyed a soak in the hot tub after a day of shopping and sightseeing.
We enjoyed a meal at the onsite restaraunt on Saturday night where they offered a nice New Year deal of an appetizer or dessert and an entree for $20.12. Our waitress was friendly and even though she was working the restaraunt and delivering room service she gave us great service.
My only complaint would be the charge for internet in the room, I did use the wifi in the lobby but in this day even the lower quality hotels are offering free in room internet. I would definitely recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria is an all-suites hotel ideal for family vacations. We're near Washington, D.C., Ronald Reagan National Airport, the Potomac, the Pentagon, Mount Vernon, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Sheraton Hotel Old Town Alexandria
- Alexandria Sheraton
- Sheraton Suite Old Town Alexandria
- Sheraton Alexandria