All reviewsfront deskdc arearoom was cleanbudget hotelmetro stationper nightfridge and microwaveold townfew blocksfree parkingpetwalmartredroofmilebeltwaytargetbugs
Reviewed October 2, 2010

Great staff, and the rooms where nice and clean.
Debbi, Ginny, and the floating manager Robert Where all awesome and made my stay that much better.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2010

I needed to visit the USTPO office in Old Town. Traveling alone & on a budget. Stayed in their King room. Bed was marginal. Coffee downstairs was through machine that was marginal. No business office to print boarding passes. Shower was good but the tub was very slippery and the commode flush was marginal. But close to the Huntington Metro and close to Old Town. Nice people at the desk. Free LD Tel & WiFi. Spent the room savings on nice restaurants sight seeing and gifts! So if your needs are the same, it's a good deal. Btw, choose a room on the back--less road noise and a view of trees.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2010

This is the place to stay if you want a big spider as ur bed partner. We found one on our bed and were really afraid of what else to expect. The bed was very uncomfortable.
Close to Huntington Metro station.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2010

This Red Roof Inn is just like any other standard inexpensive hotel to stay at. The bed is comfortable and the bathroom decent. My fiancé found it an acceptable place to stay; she just said that the hair dryer in the room took too long to dry her hair.

It is at a great location and abuts a nice residential subdivision. You won't have to worry about hoodlums walking around at night. The only complaint I have is that some of the front staff have foreign accents that are hard to understand.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2010

I was able to book this Red Roof during a 24-hour sale and got a good deal. The room was very clean, the bed was comfortable, the towels were typical motel towels (I stayed at a $300-per-night hotel on business once, and the towels there were no better), and we had plenty of towels. I never had to ask for an extra towel. We had an iron and a hair dryer, too. We walked to the Metro every day. It was nearly a mile away, but the walk was doable. I would say that for preteens and the elderly it really would be too far to walk in the heat of summer especially. Yes, you have to cross a six-lane highway, but there is a pedestrian crosswalk; so, that was not a problem at all. Would I stay there again? Absolutely. It is located along a highway, but we were in the back of the building, and it was very quiet. The staff was friendly and helpful. The only thing that I would recommend to management would be that I think that providing shuttle service to the Metro would be helpful.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple