Best Western Mount Vernon/Ft. Belvoir(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$122
$89
$121
$112
Kimpton
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

$106
$98
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$133
$98
Holiday Inn Alexandria at Carlyle(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$106
$93
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$83
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

Hilton Alexandria Mark Center(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$115
$107
$134
$129
Autograph
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

$139
$122
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town/Southwest(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$121
$107
SpringHill Suites
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

All reviewsfront deskdc arearoom was cleanbudget hotelmetro stationper nightpublic transportationfridge and microwaveold townfew blocksfree parkingpetwalmartredroofmilebeltwaybugs
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Pretty clean overall and nice and new. Stayed here for work for the week. Tv channel selection is small. The area has a few restaurants besides fast food. The front desk was helpful when asked questions and when i lost my key. Overall a good deal for the quality of the room

• Stayed: July 2013
rri169, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington, D.C. - Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2013

Your Comments are appreciated- we strive to be the best in the economy segment. We are proud of our newly renovated product and we get really excited when our guest take notice!!!!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

we were traveling through the area and found that Red Roof Inn was pet friendly. We have two 5 lb, malteses. there was no extra fee which we liked. It had a good area to walk the dogs. The units were redone a few years ago and were fantastic. The best item we liked was that the whole building was non smoking. staff was friendly and informative. This place is close to Mount Vernon. 6 miles away. we would stay again and recommend to our friends. The only complaint I would have was that the towels are rough feeling. Other then that it was a great stay.

Room Tip: Facility is pet friendly.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Being pet friendly is very important to us...We know that traveling with our four legged family members can be challenging at times. We work hard to make certain that all of our guests have the best stay possible.. Thanks for choosing RRI.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We arrived late on Friday night to the Red Roof. We had never stayed there and I was anxious about being in a new hotel. We have always stayed in Alexandria so I knew we would love the atmosphere but I wasn't sure about the hotel itself.

When we first walked through the door we were warmly greeted by the check-in staff, Ms. Mills. She was so warm and inviting that she immediately put all my fears at ease. She was also dressed VERY professionally, in a nice outfit and sophisticated pearls, not like the riff raff you usually see in hotels late at night. She got us checked in and told us where to go in just a few short minutes. Later when we called down the the front desk to ask a couple of questions she was immediate in her answering and so polite. (If more hotels had people like her working for them they would have more customers that leave happy!)

The room was wonderful. I love the hardwood flooring. Carpet in a hotel room is a very bad decision in my mind but they have beautiful hardwood in this one. The sink is a little high if you happen to be vertically challenged (or fun-sized as I like to call it) like I am, but only for teeth brushing and once you get the logistics of it down you are good to go. All in all a WONDERFUL stay at a WONDERFUL hotel in a great location.

If you are coming in on Richmond HWY from the South you have to pass the hotel and do a U-Turn right up the street, maybe 1/10 of a mile up to get in to the entrance but that would be the City of Alexandria's fault, not the RRI.

We will definitely stay here again! Love this area, love the close proximity to W, D.C. (About 6-7 miles up the George Washington Parkway), and LOVE this hotel!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reading your review was a pleasure-Miss Mills is a new member of our team, but you would never know that! she has proven to be a great addition to our family. Thank you for taking the time to notice.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I stay in many red reoof inns during the year due to my traveling with a dog
This is the first red roof I have stayed in since their remodeling and the room is nice
The bed is good and clean. I like the new floor with less carpet this makes it easier to keep clean
I rated only a 4 since the room was clean yet could be cleaner. The staff needs to clean under the sink area. I will say Ms Mills is outstanding She greeted me by name when I walked in my first evening and was very professional and quick to get the paperwork done. The two gentleman the next morning could learn from her. I felt I was disturbing them and barely got a good morning with no offer of... How can I help you. I like the new rooms.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Pam V
rri169, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington, D.C. - Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you for the comments.... and you are correct Ms. Mills takes her job seriously.My goal is to get all of my team members to offer awesome service all of the time. I see I have some work to do! Thanks for the heads up.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I'm not sure about the multiple bad reviews written about this property. The front desk staff was very friendly. Arrived on a 100 degree day and the room was ice cold and clean. The hotel is not in a bad neighborhood but a few miles south; leads a lot to be desired. (This location is less than a mile off I-495 Beltway). There are many construction companies staying on the property and I did see a few guys drinking beer early in the evening outside my door. (These guys were not loud and went inside their rooms by 9:00 and didn't disturb me). With this being an Exterior door motel I could see where bugs might get into the room under the door. I did not experience any bug issues in my room. Overall a very satisfying place to stay for Economy segment lodging. This is a Red Roof and certainly not the "Ritz" or "Marriott" hotel segment. Just a note: They were replacing the Elevator when I checked out. Request a lower level room if this is an issue.

Room Tip: Rear facing rooms face woods and quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the words of motivation...we do get our share of construction crews-but typically the guys are well behaved. We work hard to ensure that all of our guests have a pleasant stay( including the crews)...Please know that we look forward to seeing you again in near future.