“Outstanding Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 52 Hotels in Alexandria
Atlanta, Georgia
“Outstanding Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

My stay was highlighted by outstanding customer service daily. The morning breakfast team ensured I had an alternative non pork meat option daily. That made me really feel at home as I came in to start my day. Additionally, the professionals at the front desk knew me by name from the first day I arrived and went out of their way to ensure I had all I needed during my three week stay.
My only issue, and its personal for me, is my bed was way to soft. I have a bad back and I like to sleep on a firmer mattress. I did not raise this issue with the hotel staff but if I did, I'm sure they would have found a way to fix it for me. I asked for a in room mini fridge and microwave and it was delivered the same day, without hesitation.
All in all the customer service was A plus and I would recommend this hotel for a stay.
Hotel prices are a little high but then again this is DC so everything is higher than it should be.
Great stay!!

Room Tip: From comparing notes with fellow travels, it appears the lover level rooms may be shielded a but mor...
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Keith M, General Manager at Courtyard Alexandria Pentagon South, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Outstanding is one of the word that we do not get tired of hearing at the Courtyard Pentagon South. I know you have several hotel choices as well as others that come to this area. I personally thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

The Courtyard Alexandria Pentagon South Hotel is a terrific facility, but your employees make your hotel. Your employees are professional, friendly and always helpful. From the front desk, to the bistro, to the service staff, they all have a smile on their face. Please pass along my compliments to your staff. Thank you for providing such a good product and a comfortable place to stay. See you soon.

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for writing such a nice review about our hotel. Our goal is to satisfy every guest that come and stays with us. Judging by your review, we did so during your stay. Our staff is hired based off of the simple principle "HOSPITALITY" and if you do not have it in your heart to help others then you won't work at this location.

I hope to see you again in your future travels to the Washington D.C area.
New Port Richey, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

My stay was wonderful!
The staff so friendly and efficient,
The room was extremely clean and very comfortable.
It will be my pleasure to recommend your excellent property to everyone thinking of staying in the DC area.

I myself look forward to returning in November

• 5 of 5 stars
Keith M, General Manager at Courtyard Alexandria Pentagon South, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
The Courtyard Alexandria Pentagon South would like to thank you for staying with us. We know there are several choices for the guest who is coming to the Washington D.C area and we are glad you choose to stay with us.

Our staff is happy that we made your stay enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I stayed at your hotel for 3 days and had the most amazing customer service I had every received from any hotel from Tom. Tom went above and beyond for two days helping me with a few urgent things I needed to accomplish. Thank you for the amazing stay at your hotel. Tom was fantastic and super helpful.

1 Thank GGreen141
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I personally will go on Trip Advisor before traveling and look at where I am staying to make sure its up to par. Your review shows that our hotel provides top notch Guest Service and treat every guest as they were part of our family.

I hope to see you again in the near future when your back in town.
Boca Raton, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Beautiful large spacious room, Excellent service, reasonable, clean and great free shuttle service from airport! Really polite driver too!!! Great view from room on 10th floor and large bathroom. Great food at hotel. There was even a little area that sells asprin and other beauty aides. Very reasonable prices. Loved the FREE coffee in the lobby each morning. They also have choices to just eat a muffin or some fruit at the snack bar. That was ery convenient!

Room Tip: Near Everything...Restaurants,mall,city,shopping.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank SueKnee185
Thank you for staying with us at the Courtyard Pentagon South. Your review was a nice gesture to our staff at the hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you back again in the near future.
Rockville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I have two kids under 6 so looking for a good hotel is a plus in my search, this hotel was wonderful, the bedrooms were spotless and the beds the best. The staff and management were so nice, is not easy to find people that like us with two kids, but everybody was really nice. Not having to leave the hotel the next day n the morning to look for breakfast was the best, my kids loved the waffles and the eggs. thank you very much and we will definitely will go back or will recommend it to anybody.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Keith M, Manager at Courtyard Alexandria Pentagon South, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
All I can say it "WOW" what a wonderful review of our property and all our employees. I will definetly pass this review onto the entire staff. Your review is the reason that we are all in this buisness, to be the best and highly hospitable staff around.
I want to thank you for staying with us and everyone here at the Courtyard hopes that you will return soon.
Monticello, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I was invited to a wedding at this hotel, so staying was the obvious choice, but it turned out to be the best choice too! From the moment of arrival the staff was helpful and pleasant. The room was spacious, nicely decorated, and very, very clean! There was a lobby bar, (a great cosmopolitan I might add) a breakfast buffet, and a computer center for easy access. one thing that was a nice perk, there is a 24 hour snack shop so I was not limited to just a vending machine for the late night snacks, I enjoyed the Haagen Dazs ice cream bars instead! The room had a coffee maker but I took advantage of free morning coffee in the lobby. The wedding and reception were both wonderful, I would not hesitate to plan a family function or business meeting here!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Keith M, General Manager at Courtyard Alexandria Pentagon South, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write on Trip Advisor such a favorable review of our hotel. I am glad to see that the event you attended went off perfect. The banquet department works hard to make sure everyone has a great time and a experience for years to come.
I hope if you have a event in the future that you will book it at the Courtyard Pentagon South.