Courtyard by Marriott Alexandria Pentagon South
Westin.com
  • Room Service
$109
Hampton.com
Hilton Alexandria Mark Center(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$133
$124
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Mount Vernon/Ft. Belvoir(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$137
$125
SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town/Southwest(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$98
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

Old Colony Inn Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$134
$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$143
$188
$179
EmbassySuites.com
  • Pool
Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$95
$90
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

All reviewsfront deskacross the streetdc areashuttle serviceparking garagebreakfast and dinnerdrug storegeneral managerthe hotel staffi highly recommend this hotelcrystal cityindoor poolmark centerthe entire stafffree shuttlefitness centermetro station
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My stay was wonderful!
The staff so friendly and efficient,
The room was extremely clean and very comfortable.
It will be my pleasure to recommend your excellent property to everyone thinking of staying in the DC area.

I myself look forward to returning in November

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Keith M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Alexandria Pentagon South, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2012

The Courtyard Alexandria Pentagon South would like to thank you for staying with us. We know there are several choices for the guest who is coming to the Washington D.C area and we are glad you choose to stay with us.

Our staff is happy that we made your stay enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

I stayed at your hotel for 3 days and had the most amazing customer service I had every received from any hotel from Tom. Tom went above and beyond for two days helping me with a few urgent things I needed to accomplish. Thank you for the amazing stay at your hotel. Tom was fantastic and super helpful.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank GGreen141

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I personally will go on Trip Advisor before traveling and look at where I am staying to make sure its up to par. Your review shows that our hotel provides top notch Guest Service and treat every guest as they were part of our family.

I hope to see you again in the near future when your back in town.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Beautiful large spacious room, Excellent service, reasonable, clean and great free shuttle service from airport! Really polite driver too!!! Great view from room on 10th floor and large bathroom. Great food at hotel. There was even a little area that sells asprin and other beauty aides. Very reasonable prices. Loved the FREE coffee in the lobby each morning. They also have choices to just eat a muffin or some fruit at the snack bar. That was ery convenient!

Room Tip: Near Everything...Restaurants,mall,city,shopping.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank SueKnee185

Thank you for staying with us at the Courtyard Pentagon South. Your review was a nice gesture to our staff at the hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you back again in the near future.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I have two kids under 6 so looking for a good hotel is a plus in my search, this hotel was wonderful, the bedrooms were spotless and the beds the best. The staff and management were so nice, is not easy to find people that like us with two kids, but everybody was really nice. Not having to leave the hotel the next day n the morning to look for breakfast was the best, my kids loved the waffles and the eggs. thank you very much and we will definitely will go back or will recommend it to anybody.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Keith M, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Alexandria Pentagon South, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

All I can say it "WOW" what a wonderful review of our property and all our employees. I will definetly pass this review onto the entire staff. Your review is the reason that we are all in this buisness, to be the best and highly hospitable staff around.
I want to thank you for staying with us and everyone here at the Courtyard hopes that you will return soon.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I was invited to a wedding at this hotel, so staying was the obvious choice, but it turned out to be the best choice too! From the moment of arrival the staff was helpful and pleasant. The room was spacious, nicely decorated, and very, very clean! There was a lobby bar, (a great cosmopolitan I might add) a breakfast buffet, and a computer center for easy access. one thing that was a nice perk, there is a 24 hour snack shop so I was not limited to just a vending machine for the late night snacks, I enjoyed the Haagen Dazs ice cream bars instead! The room had a coffee maker but I took advantage of free morning coffee in the lobby. The wedding and reception were both wonderful, I would not hesitate to plan a family function or business meeting here!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Keith M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Alexandria Pentagon South, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write on Trip Advisor such a favorable review of our hotel. I am glad to see that the event you attended went off perfect. The banquet department works hard to make sure everyone has a great time and a experience for years to come.
I hope if you have a event in the future that you will book it at the Courtyard Pentagon South.