Crowne Plaza Hotel Old Town Alexandria
$105
Kimpton
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$109
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town/Southwest(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

Best Western Mount Vernon/Ft. Belvoir(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$100
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$119
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$97
ComfortInn
Hilton Alexandria Mark Center(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$105
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$136
$96
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

Hilton Alexandria Old Town(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$111
$98
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

Old Colony Inn Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$80
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

All reviewspotomac riverking streetold towngastro pubextra perksreagan airportfree shuttlebraddock roadseveral blocksfront desk staffhotel shuttleblock walkshuttle serviceparking feehotel restaurantrestaurants and shopsdc area
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I recently had a , three day stay at the Crown Plaza. I was having a bad day but went to check-in and was greeted by the front desk staff. I'm sure they seen that I was upset at the the time, Ashiya was great and very professional. She let me know about things to do in the area and I thank her for that. Had a great one and stay.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I recently stayed here for a business trip to the area, the front desk staff were prompt in checking me in and I was provided free drink tickets for each day I was there which was a nice surprise. Breakfast at the restaurant was included in our work package with the hotel, otherwise I would have not eaten there. Food was just ok. The food at the Gastropub was good though for dinner. I had a crab cake salad and the crab was very fresh. The amenities were nice and the bed was very comfy. Overall a good stay for a business trip or a short vacation to the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Hotel S, Administrator at Crowne Plaza Hotel Old Town Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Thank you for all the great comments we love the positive feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad to hear that our location worked out so well for you that you would consider it also a great location for your vacation. It was our great pleasure to have delighted your appetite in our restaurant. Since you were here previously for business the next you stay with us, try the bicycles that we have available that our free to our guest to enjoy the area. We look forward to seeing you again in the future for your vacation.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

So coming here, I thought this place was really really nice, starting at the front desk, as a Priority Club member and platiium status, you would think they would recongnize you for that status. Not at all!!! I thought an upgrade would come, Not all all. Rooms are not that impressive at all. Nice views of the city and the water, but that's about it. This is not was I expect of an Crown Plaza and I feel it's way over priced for what I paid for this place. The staff does not appear they have a clue what they are doing. Im so looking forward to checking out of this place and to never return. I would not recommend this place, unless you have no other choice. This is most likely why they offered bonus points to stay here.

Room Tip: Try to get a presidental suite, if you can, that's about the only way you will enjoy this place. The pictures on the webpage are misleading.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Hotel S, Administrator at Crowne Plaza Hotel Old Town Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

I am sorry that your stay was not up to your expectations. Thank you for the feedback and we are going to address your concern with our associates. As our loyal customers as yourself are the basis of our growth and recognition. Our intention at the Crowne Plaza is to make you feel as comfortable in our hotel as you would if you're at your own home. I apologize if the room you stayed in with the water view room was not a sufficient upgrade. Please let us know when you return again so we give you the service we you so desired initially.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I absolutely love this hotel. There is an unlimited amount of things to do in walking distance. Bikes, trails, dining, king st, shopping .... unlimited!

Staff is always helpful. And it's always clean. Most hotels in my opinion could use a little updating in the bathrooms - but not everything can be brand new. I've never had a bad stay here!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Michelle B
Hotel S, Administrator at Crowne Plaza Hotel Old Town Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Thank you for all the great comments we love the positive feedback. It is truly our pleasure to service our guests. I am glad to hear that are location worked out so well for you. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, hope you enjoyed the bicycles that we had available that are free to our guest to enjoy the area. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is a very straightforward hotel. Decent-sized rooms, good amenities. However, breakfast was supposed to offer a buffet but there was none. It took nearly 30 minutes just to order and get an omelette! Check-in was ok for me because I happened to arrive first, but the single desk clerk and long wait was quiite annoying for the 5 people that lined up after me. It's also a nearly $30 taxi ride into DC if you're not inclined to take the Metro. The only negative about the room was that there was someone else's hair all over the hair dryer - that was a bit gross

1  Thank kadels_s
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Old Town Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Dear kadels_s,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment regarding our amenities.

However, We’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding breakfast experience and room cleanliness. We will address these points. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.