The Alexandrian, Autograph Collection
Hilton Alexandria Mark Center(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$167
$152
$149
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$101
Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$198
$169
$188
$170
$244
$239
EmbassySuites.com
  • Pool
Hilton Alexandria Old Town(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$197
  • Room Service
$180
$161
$215
$202
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Old Colony Inn Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$138
$110
Official Hotel
1,894 results
All reviewshotel monacowine houranimal print robesold town alexandriaking streetkimpton hotelsa pet friendly hotelmini barattached restauranthappy hourcomplimentary winevalet parkingtorpedo factorythe location is perfectfree trolleyfew blockswonderful hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This is our second 4th of July at this hotel. We walk the three short blocks to the dock for the fireworks cruise, then just walk back to the hotel after. It makes for a great mini getaway. The hotel staff is always very friendly and welcoming, and we like the hotel decor and ambience - very upbeat. Yes, lots of dogs, and that is fun - all of Old Town is like that,with water bowls set out in front of a lot of shops and restaurants. Our King Deluxe was very comfortable and classy, the bathroom plenty big for the two of us, and all so tastefully decorated. We were pleasantly surprised to find wine, cheese and crackers waiting for us, complements of the hotel. We are big coffee drinkers, especially in the morning - there is no coffee maker in the room, but it's available in the lobby. The location of this hotel can't be beat, right in the middle of Old Town and a short two-block walk to the waterfront, with lots of nice shops and restaurants all around. We will be back on July 4, 2014!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank loriannkb
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I stayed here with my fiance for one of our friend's wedding. The wedding was held at the hotel and it was absolutely beautiful! However, our room was very disappointing. The bathroom was nice, but the room was a little small. What was really disappointing was the robes that we had use of in the room. Both my fiance and I were expecting plush and soft robes, however what we had in our room were crusty and almost grimy robes. I'm sure that they were clean, but they texture and look of the robes did not make either of us want to cozy up with them. For such a nice hotel, it was very disappointing. Also, the $1 breakfast deal is a bit of a let down as well. It covers coffee, fruit, juice, and pastries. When I think of breakfast I think of eggs and french toast. So my fiance and I passed on the breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 1lilmiss
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I recently stayed with the Hotel Monaco in Alexandria while on a business trip. After traveling so much and so frequently, I have developed a good idea of how hotels should handle their guests, and the Hotel Monaco definitely goes above and beyond what is necessary. I was greeted at the desk by a very kind agent named Courtney who made sure all my accommodations were met and ensured that I would have the best stay possible with the hotel. The next morning room service was quite busy, so I was diverted to the front desk. Once again, Courtney answered the phone and ensure my order was taken and food was brought up to my room. I would definitely recommend this hotel for business clients, but it would also suit families as well. I did not take part in the kids hour (obviously), but I did make great use of the wine hour following. Great Hotel, Great Service, Great Value!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank rsamps58
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I was here for a meeting for a week June 30-July 6. Great location for restaurants and shops. My room was very comfortable. I thought the lobby was dark and way too much busy decor. The staff was nice.....helpful etc. Dogs are a huge presence here! The bell staff was very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sunny98
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Great location in old town alexandria. Good service, gym, pool, rooms. Pet friendly. Restaurant has good choices for dinner. Employees very helpful. Located near waterfront with many restaurant choices to choose from. Early evening wine service is included. Ambience is unique.

• Stayed: July 2013