Hampton Inn Alexandria/Pentagon South
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
Pentagon Lodge(Arlington)
View Hotel
All reviewsfree parkingshuttle serviceleesburg pikemetro stationdc areagreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastevery half hourclean roomsoatmealmake your own wafflesthe breakfast areaold townwonderful stayfront desk staffwould stay here againhotel shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I had the opportunity to stay for ten days at this great Inn. The facilities were outstanding and clean. BUT, the morning breakfasts were the best! The food was consistently great. There were many options; cold and hot foods, waffles, fruit, pastries, etc. Coffee with fresh fruit was constantly available through out the day. OH, and did I mention the freshly baked cookies in the afternoon?
I have highly recommend staying here to my family and friends. NO additional parking fees and the free Internet were only additional pluses.
Did I mention the great staff? When you stay in a hotel for an extended period of time you get to know the staff and can really appreciate their consistent, hard work.
Stay on the second floor. It is the main floor to the lobby and of course the coffee and food!!
This was the most quiet hotel I have ever had the pleasure to stay.
ONE BIG DRAWBACK for me personally...They do not allow pets. So sadly, when we return in the spring we will have to stay at another Hilton.
I fully recommend staying here without any concerns or worries.
Great facility..but, an even better staff.

Room Tip: Get a room on the second floor. That is really the main floor to the front desk and food.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Going on a business trip or vacation, have no fear staying at the Hampton Inn is the place to be. Extremely clean & exceptional staff. I enjoyed my stay so much I am thinking about the next trip. I will definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We stayed for 5 nights over the Thanksgiving weekend and found the accommodations excellent. The room was good-sized, the beds were very comfortable and we appreciated having a refrigerator. The breakfast was nice to have, although not spectacular. The coffee was excellent. A nice touch was the free cookies in the evening in the lobby.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Rented three rooms for a wedding party for a week in September 2013. Everything went well. The rooms were pleasant and clean, maid service was good. Desk staff were warm and friendly. Fitness center looked great, but we didn't use it. The pool was closed. Parking was good. The property had a lot of trees around the perimeter, which was pleasant. the bathroom counters were big. The breakfast-dining room was very nice, with a breakfast buffet room behind some sliding doors to the side. The breakfast buffet was nicely presented, but was all kind of cheap, pre-made things that could just be reheated (or chilled) and set out.

We chose this as one of the cheapest places in the very expensive Washington DC area that we'd be willing to stay at, and it turned out to be very pleasant and entirely satisfactory.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My experience at this Hotel is and has always been a very Pleasurable one . Excellent Management , Service and Staff . I am always greeted with a smile , a welcome and pleasant conversation . The room is always clean and well cared for as well as the rest of the property .

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business