Days Inn Alexandria
$242
$224
Westin.com
  • Room Service
Hilton Alexandria Mark Center(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$182
$162
$134
Hampton.com
$192
$176
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$105
$279
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Old Colony Inn Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$199
$169
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 4, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2013

Reviewed November 26, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel a couple of times. But I just had to stop. It's in bad shape. Not clean, in need of maintenance and updating. In a great location with a great staff. It's a shame the brand would allow this to continue. So long.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

We apologize that you had such an experience at our hotel. Were you able to bring any of your concerns to a Manager's attention? We have Team members on duty 24 hours a day to accommodate your needs. Our Team members are helpful and would have done all they could to make sure you had a pleasant stay, if they were told of your issues. Again, I apologize that you were not pleased with your stay and hope you will reconsider us during your next visit to the Nation’s Capital.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I was passing through so just needed a place for one night, and chose this place on the price.

Only one person on reception, which I felt was a little understaffed. She was pleasant and helpful.

The room was clean but a tiny bit shabby, but for the price OK.

A free continental breakfast was provided, I felt a little uncomfortable with the other breakfast eaters, (maybe that was because they were mainly men) with a couple of women still in their PJ's.

I had a couple of hours to spare and thought I might go and explore the area until I heard a police siren heading towards the hotel and 4 police cars, pulled into the parking lot. So I stayed in my room until check-out.

I'm glad I was only staying one night.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I will look into your complaints and discuss it with our staff. I hope this does not hinder any future reservations as we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 23, 2013