We stayed here with a large group from our church. My experiences with Comfort Inn's have not been that great:). Usually old and dirty and in need of updating. This one has just been updated. New everything! Furniture, rugs, bedding, etc. No old comforters here. Fresh duvet's! Also, they are pet friendly so that was a plus for me since I travel with my small dog. Good breakfast and staff was pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is conveniently located directly off of I-495 Capital Beltway in Alexandria, Virginia and is an affordable alternative to lodging in downtown DC. Convenient to the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), the Pentagon, the National Mall, the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, National Harbor, The White House, Holocaust Museum and the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, the Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is the ideal location to see all that DC has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Comfort Inn And Suites Alexandria
- Comfort Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Comfort Inn