The Comfort inn & Suites Alexandria is an Excellent place to stay if you are visiting the Washington DC area. My family and I felt welcomed as soon as we walked through the doors. The lobby was so clean and inviting. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable of the area. The hotel is conveniently located near Walmart, the mall and restaurants. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. We really enjoyed the courtesy shuttle that took us to the Metro station and picked us up to bring us back to the hotel. We originally stayed at a Howard Johnson in Cheverly MD, that was horrible. We left that hotel after one night and stayed at the Comfort Inn Alexandria and must say that it was a very wise choice going there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is conveniently located directly off of I-495 Capital Beltway in Alexandria, Virginia and is an affordable alternative to lodging in downtown DC. Convenient to the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), the Pentagon, the National Mall, the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, National Harbor, The White House, Holocaust Museum and the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, the Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is the ideal location to see all that DC has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Alexandria
- Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Comfort Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Comfort Inn