This place was the best place to stay for our DC visit. I did not have reservations either, but they upgraded me to a suite for no charge. Jose at the front desk was the best. Breakfast was always good and well stocked. The rooms were wonderful and everyone was helpful. Great shuttle service to the metro as well. Will stay here again. My only complaint is that I wished the pool would stay open longer at least until 10pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is conveniently located directly off of I-495 Capital Beltway in Alexandria, Virginia and is an affordable alternative to lodging in downtown DC. Convenient to the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), the Pentagon, the National Mall, the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, National Harbor, The White House, Holocaust Museum and the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, the Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is the ideal location to see all that DC has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Expedia and Choice Hotels so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Comfort Inn And Suites Alexandria
- Comfort Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Comfort Inn