We chose this hotel during our visit to DC in July 2012. We took the bus from Pentagon to reach this hotel. The hotel is around 30 minutes from DC and is very well connected by frequent bus services to Pentagon. The hotel is like any average motel and is good for a night's stay. When we reached the hotel at around 11:30 PM, the front office staff was a little grumpy (possible sleepy!). The room was neat and the amenities were of acceptable standards. However, they did not have any iron box in the hotel which caused great inconvenience for us since we were there for a business meeting and needed help getting our shirts ironed. The choice of items for the complimentary breakfast was ok. Overall, we chose this hotel for the low cost and it indeed turned out to be of value for the price we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is conveniently located directly off of I-495 Capital Beltway in Alexandria, Virginia and is an affordable alternative to lodging in downtown DC. Convenient to the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), the Pentagon, the National Mall, the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, National Harbor, The White House, Holocaust Museum and the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, the Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is the ideal location to see all that DC has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Comfort Inn And Suites Alexandria
- Comfort Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Comfort Inn