We were in the area for a vacation to Washington D.C. The room was really nice and the staff was very helpful. There were a lot of choices to choose from on the breakfast bar. (Although some of the people staying there didn't know how to clean up after themselves). It was very close to the Van Dorn Metro Station.A boy scout troop of about 40 was staying there at the same time. Unfortunately, there is only one shuttle to the metro. We had to wait for thirty minutes each day before we could get to the metro stop. Therefore, we were late meeting up with our group who was staying in the D.C. area. My suggestion would be to have more shuttles if there is a large group or for the group to make arrangements to get to the metro station another way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is conveniently located directly off of I-495 Capital Beltway in Alexandria, Virginia and is an affordable alternative to lodging in downtown DC. Convenient to the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), the Pentagon, the National Mall, the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, National Harbor, The White House, Holocaust Museum and the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, the Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is the ideal location to see all that DC has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Comfort Inn And Suites Alexandria
- Comfort Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Comfort Inn