For the DC area this hotel is a great find. We took our teen age granddaughter with with us on they trip. The room was newly remodeled, clean, and we each had a private room with 11/2 baths. It was great. Breakfast was good, and coffee was excellent. The hotel location is not within walking distance to restaurants, or a strip center. Although, the shuttle service, staff and other amenities more than make up for that. The staff, Joshua, Kiera, and Andrew went out of their way to make sure we had every thing we needed. After long days of touring Andrew met us at the Metro with cold bottles of water. I would recommend this hotel to any family that is on a budget. You will get your money's worth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is conveniently located directly off of I-495 Capital Beltway in Alexandria, Virginia and is an affordable alternative to lodging in downtown DC. Convenient to the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), the Pentagon, the National Mall, the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, National Harbor, The White House, Holocaust Museum and the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, the Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is the ideal location to see all that DC has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Comfort Inn And Suites Alexandria
- Comfort Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Comfort Inn