“Happy Happy Happy” 4 of 5 stars

Quality Inn Mount Vernon
Ranked #27 of 53 Hotels in Alexandria
“Happy Happy Happy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Overall a great stay...the breakfast was my favorite part because of BACON! The pool was also nice because they have a lifeguard and they have picnic tables and a grill...we will definitely stay here again if in the DC area

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Barnett19777

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We went there on our school trip to dc and when we got there our room wasn't ready. It wasn't ready until we got back late that night. Ok that's not a big feel but when we got there and pulled the covers back with burn holes in them, we found blood all over them!!! When we asked for new ones it took them 1 and a half hours. When they got there (it was the front desk lady) she said. " this ain't my job, I don't know how do do this." So we had to make our own bed. Later that week I get out of the shower and find a bloody towel. There is no excuse why a hotel can be this bad.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank Bman99

Travelers are raving about these Alexandria hotels

Baltimore, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Nice place for a short stay, the staff were very friendly. The room was a little dingy, the door did not close very easily, and did not feel very secure. Room was reasonably clean. Air conditioner was very loud which interrupted sleep throughout the night every time it came on. The breakfast was mediocre, not as wide of a selection that I have been used to at other choice hotels.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Valerie B
Kissimmee, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

The friendly staff upon my arrival was an added bonus for selecting this hotel. This is a great location for touring the Mt. Vernon historic site. Room was clean, shower was good, bed was comfortable, and the breakfast offered variety. The door to my 1st-floor room seemed a loose fit in it's frame but lockable. The neighborhood was well-worn, but seemed safe anyway.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Liz F
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I like the way the building is boxed in so the rooms all face inward toward the court yard. Housekeeping is phenomenal and everything you could possibly want while shopping is within a mile or so. The beds are so-so but the four fluffy pillows are awesome. The microwave and fridge in each room is quite handy. There is a fitness center and my all round favorite... laundry. That is so convenient!! I'm not sure of the regular price as I booked my reservation through Priceline.com but it was well worth the money. I love this area.

Room Tip: get near the ice machine... there is only one on the third floor and one on the first. be careful w...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank Frankie H
Arnoldsburg
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The staff and location are very good. But the hotel is in bad need of repair and face lift.
The door to my room was weather damaged so bad there was at least a 1 inch "crack" at the bottom of my door due to rot.
Wallpaper was coming off the walls all over. The bed and table were very outdated and old and need replace. When I sat at the table, I was afraid it would fall down. The chairs. The longer I sat in them the lower to the floor they would get. Very worn out.
If in the area, I would stay here again, but there are many other hotels in the area. But as I said, it is a good location and the staff was very nice.
The room I was in had two double beds. The room looked like at one time it was a suite or a large one bed room. I had to turn sideways to walk past the second bed to get to the bathroom.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
6 Thank peterpan2011
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

On our first rainy day in America, it was good to arrive to this nice hotel.
free continental breakfast, free parking, free coffee, free local calls and free USA Today. Guests enjoys relaxing in the picnic area.
Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like free wireless Internet access and access to fax and copy services.
All rooms come equipped with coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and cable LED television with HBO.
we enjoyed every moment of our stay!

Room Tip: Rooms are very good
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
9 Thank GadiB69
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alexandria
Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria
4.0 of 5 stars 204 reviews
#2 of 3 in Oxon Hill
3.0 of 5 stars 110 reviews
BEST WESTERN Mount Vernon/Ft. Belvoir

Been to Quality Inn Mount Vernon? Share your experiences!