WINNER WONDERLAND
Ranked #34 of 54 Hotels in Alexandria
New York City, New York
“WOW!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2012

all I can say is WOW. great customer service, clean rooms, coupons to 'Ihop". This will be my home away from home......

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank MrsChoice_Hotels
Tracy U, TripAdvisor Champion at Comfort Inn Alexandria West - Landmark, responded to this review, April 1, 2012
So glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. We strive to provide good service and clean, comfortable rooms. Our team looks forward to having you stay with us again! Safe travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2012

I am loving this visit 5 Days in Comfort in very nice setting. We are given 5 dollar breakfast vochure for ihop and my fiancee' was unable to join me for breakfast so, i was able to use both our vochure and paid only $1.36 for my breakfast.

Very comfortable room housekeepers are doing a great job. Thank you too Comfort Inn landmarks very friendly staff who remember faces.

Room Tip: parking spaces are small park on backside of building
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Sharon H
Tracy U, Trip Advisor Champion at Comfort Inn Alexandria West - Landmark, responded to this review, March 14, 2012
Thanks so much for sharing your positive comments about your stay with us. Our goal is to provide our guests a welcoming atmosphere at a good price value in the capitol region. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.
Alexandria, Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2011

Typical Comfort Inn; mostly clean, although elevators smelled of bleach or some chemicals. Staff was helpful and polite. Area was quiet (I was on the 4th floor). They didn't mention the breakfast voucher when I checked in, although I knew about it. Convenient to I395.

Room Tip: Ask to be placed away from the IHOP.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments. We are pleased you had such a great experience and take pride in offering clean comfortable accommodations at a good value. Our team looks forward to hosting you on your next stay in the area.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2011

Couldn't be happier this hotel was getting really shabby and dirty. Staff turnover was for the better I will be coming back again and again

• Stayed December 2011
3 Thank Dctours
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2011

I stayed for almost a week for business trip and was nicely surprised. You get way more for your money. The staff was very nice and cooperative. The rooms were clean. I will definetely come again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Knoxville, Tennessee
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2011

I've stayed at this hotel several times over the past 2 years. The hotel has generally been a decent compromise between price and proximity to the client that I visit. However I think I've stayed there for the last time. On my most recent stay, both elevators failed and I was forced to walk up and down five flights of stairs. (this isn't my first stay where both elevators failed). The last two mornings I was awakened before 7 am by the sounds of a jackhammer working somewhere on the hotel building. Housekeepers insisted on knocking on the door and yelling "housekeeping!" despite the Do Not Disturb sign on my door. And one evening, the night manager insisted on being let into my room (after I had undressed and retired) to see if I had been smoking... even though I never smoke. Also, the Internet service is very marginal and fails often.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Keith M
Charleston, South Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2011

We stayed here in September because we had a free night's stay and it was near a wedding we were to attend. What a mistake! It was nasty in every conceivable way. How can Choice hotels allow this?

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank TravelerNorfolk
Tracy U, TripAdvisor Champion at Comfort Inn Alexandria West - Landmark, responded to this review, November 15, 2011
On behalf of our hospitality team at the Comfort Inn Landmark I want to apologize for the issues that you mentioned in your review of our hotel. I do want to let you know that we take the comments from our guests very seriously and what you mentioned is not indicative of the standard that we work hard to live up to. We are sorry that we were unable to corrrect the issues during your stay but will take the comments and use them as a training opportunity with our team.
Tracy U
TripAdvisor Champion
Comfort Inn Landmark, Alexandria, VA
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alexandria
Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria
#27 of 54 in Alexandria
Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard
Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard
#9 of 15 in Falls Church

Been to Comfort Inn Alexandria West - Landmark? Share your experiences!