“Good, but not the bext KK I have visited” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Alexandria, Virginia
“Good, but not the bext KK I have visited”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

The Krispy Kreme on Richmond Hwy is good and the same KK donuts you can get anywhere. I only give four stars rather than five for two reasons. First, the staff is not friendly and seems to be bothered when you ask a question. Second, the filled donuts are not has full of filling as other KK's I have visited. May be I just hit a bad day. KK are still the best donuts and when in Alexandria, this is the place to get your KK. I just wish it had a better vide when visiting.

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars

Arlington, Virginia
“Oh Yes... The Hot Light Was ON!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

So we laughed as we saw people walking out with boxes upon boxes of donuts. Well, between 5 of us, we ate 10 donuts in the store and then we saw this survey on the receipt that if you completed it online, you would get a free dozen glazed with purchase of a dozen, so after completing the survey, we were just like everyone who we had been laughing about 30 minutes before! The kiddos (ok, and me too) had fun with our noses pressed up on the glass watching the donuts getting made. Eating warm donuts fresh off the conveyor belt made it more of a special treat. Glad we checked the website before driving there to make sure we would be there duting the "hot hours" - well worth the road trip.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
Alexandria, Virginia
“THE BESTdoughnuts!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

You have to go here to have the best doughnuts in the whole area! You have to get here when the doughnuts are going through the machinery getting fried and having that glaze poured all over them or you just need to wait until the doughnuts are hot.
Once you have a hot one, you're going to be in trouble. My 3 kids managed a whole dozen in less than 15 minutes, and I was the one that decided we can't go back because the sugar high would just drive me NUTS!
You gotta go....it is worth the trip

• Visited May 2014
“Get um Hot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Go really early in the morning, when they are warm! Don't be ashamed to eat them all before you get in your car or when you go right back to get more! Better than an orgasm!

Lorton, Virginia
“It's Krispy Kreme”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

All I have to say is its Krispy Kreme. If you are looking for an outstanding warm yeast raised donut, Krispy Kreme is the place. Just check to see if the Hot Light is on.

Visited October 2013