“The HOT LIGHT is ON!!”

Ranked #3 of 27 Bakeries in Alexandria
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 6, 2012

If you're looking for a sweet, delicious, addicting, melt in your mouth treat, stop by Krispy Kreme when the HOT LIGHT is ON!! Yummy!!! Scrumptious!!

There are newer reviews for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

Reviewed September 26, 2012

All I have to say is HOT ONES and everyone piles in the car. It started with my children in the old building and now I take my grandchildren. They love it.
It has been over a 30yr tradition in our family.

Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

What can I say - when the light is on that means warm donuts. Classic and try melt in your mouth.

This is a classic stop and a must for any donut lover and non - MUST TRY

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Gotta love hot, sticky glazed doughnuts as a morning treat and they don't disappoint at all. Not for the diet conscious, but for everyone else yummy.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Nothing better than straight out of the oven donut here. Cold is still wonderful. I would go daily if I didn't have to watch my weight.