“Iced Coffee”

Ranked #1 of 26 Coffee & Tea in Alexandria
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Old Town
Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in today for a quick iced coffee, which can be very bitter but my husband and I agreed theirs was delicious. Also nice that there is free parking on weekends.

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

I like strong coffee, and I was pleased to have a cup of coffee that met my taste without breaking the budget. The service was excellent.

Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

Seeing all the high ratings and loving coffee, thought we'd try out Misha's. First visit, inital thought was lackluster interior, but then thought the coffee should be the star so ignored the lack of ambiance like most coffee shops. We both got our coffee and it was ok. Stopped in a second time to give it a second chance, but still the same meh coffee. With Swings and Killer ESP not far, we'll stick with their coffee instead!

Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

Why not try and support this local business and skip Starbucks for change? Impressive coffee menu and efficient service during the morning foot traffic! A variety of scrumptious-looking baked goods was also available, but I didn't try any of it. I recommend their house dark.

Reviewed January 26, 2017

As a diehard coffee buff, I frequent Mishas for a good cup of Route 66 but can't pass up a bagel with cream cheese or other breakfast goody to go with it. Mishas is a funky little neighborhood coffee shop where you can just slip in and out, meet friends, read the paper, or work on your computer. It has a loyal following, so if you go, you'll begin to see familiar faces. Mishas roasts all its coffees and has an extensive selection of whole beans, ground coffee, and ready to drink coffee. I love this place for its coffee, friendly staff, and ambience.

Been to Misha's? Share your experiences!