“Meh”

Ranked #1 of 25 Coffee & Tea in Alexandria
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Old Town
Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

Seeing all the high ratings and loving coffee, thought we'd try out Misha's. First visit, inital thought was lackluster interior, but then thought the coffee should be the star so ignored the lack of ambiance like most coffee shops. We both got our coffee and it was ok. Stopped in a second time to give it a second chance, but still the same meh coffee. With Swings and Killer ESP not far, we'll stick with their coffee instead!

Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

Why not try and support this local business and skip Starbucks for change? Impressive coffee menu and efficient service during the morning foot traffic! A variety of scrumptious-looking baked goods was also available, but I didn't try any of it. I recommend their house dark.

Reviewed January 26, 2017

As a diehard coffee buff, I frequent Mishas for a good cup of Route 66 but can't pass up a bagel with cream cheese or other breakfast goody to go with it. Mishas is a funky little neighborhood coffee shop where you can just slip in and out, meet friends, read the paper, or work on your computer. It has a loyal following, so if you go, you'll begin to see familiar faces. Mishas roasts all its coffees and has an extensive selection of whole beans, ground coffee, and ready to drink coffee. I love this place for its coffee, friendly staff, and ambience.

Reviewed January 5, 2017 via mobile

We were drawn in by an amazing coffee smell that came from that little shop. We were not disappointed. The shop had a cool style to it and I loved the atmosphere. Being from Europe, I appreciate good coffee and this one was great. Me and my husband sat down, enjoyed the coffee and some tasty pastries. We'll be coming back when we return to visit Alexandria again later this year

Reviewed December 20, 2016

After every yoga class, I treat myself to a latte at Misha. They roast their own, and with those bright orange cups, everyone knows what you are drinking. Great pastries too, even gluten free options and dog biscuits. Or maybe those were just very crunchy cookies. Namaste.

Been to Misha's? Share your experiences!