“Little locals place with great pastries”
Review of Misha's

Misha's
Ranked #1 of 25 Coffee & Tea in Alexandria
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Old Town
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Stayed at Embassy Suites and after fighting a bunch of sneezing screaming kids for the free breakfast...decided to walk the streets looking for some good coffee and found Misha's off a side street of King Street. Definitely seemed like a local spot for the surrounding neighborhood as people were reading their papers and laptops. Not a lot of room to sit and certainly not fancy nor was the help overly friendly...but the pastries were great and the coffee even better. Don't mind a simple place with a local feel and delicious coffee this will hit the spot.

Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Best coffee I have had in the States this trip and so nice to get cakes that you can actually taste instead of dripping with sugar and artificial sweeteners. The pumpkin cake here was a particular winner.

Its not as smart as a big chain coffee shop, so some people might be a bit turned off, but we loved it.

So good in fact that we even diverted the taxi here on the way to the airport on our way out of Washington.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Free Wi-Fi, excellent coffee that you can smell roasting from a mile away, and friendly staff--with amazing pastries to boot! Everyone in Old Town knows and loves Misha's!

1  Thank QuickWhitTravel
Reviewed August 17, 2012

My husband and I stopped in here for a quick bite while exploring Old Town... I can't speak for the coffee (I don't drink it) but the huge slice of homemade carrot cake we shared was absolutely divine! The guys behind the counter were super nice and friendly.

1  Thank kimothy76
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Whenever I'm in Alexandria, I always have coffee at Mishas. It's a real treat! My "problem" is deciding how much and which blends to pack home. Route 66 remains my favorite with Ethopian a close second.