“Good Starbucks”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #20 of 25 Coffee & Tea in Alexandria
Reviewed March 6, 2016 via mobile

This is a good Starbucks location. I hate driving on Route One, but it's better with a Starbucks in my cupholder! This place also has plenty of seating, too. Not something every Starbucks has.

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank QuickWhitTravel

Reviewed February 27, 2016

This Starbucks location is within a small strip mail and if you do not know where you are going you would miss it. The staff is very professional, prepares your order quickly. Many customers go there just for the Wi-Fi.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed September 9, 2015

It's tough to knock Starbucks since they work hard be consistent, but this place fumbles badly. The coffee doesn't seem to taste right - too bitter, I think.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed September 6, 2015

This Starbucks location is just okay. No drive-thru so you have to park and go inside. While its located in a very busy strip mall it can be hectic to get in and out at times. The beverages I've had at this location have been very "average" and I've had better at other Starbucks. The one positive for this particular location is that it is slightly larger than most so you dont feel crowded and it provides a great location if you want to meet up with friends, read a book or post up with your laptop for a couple hours. I know on occasion there would be live music during special times during the month but this was a very long time ago and I'm not sure if they are participating or providing that anymore. Overall, good for a quick Starbucks run

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed July 20, 2015 via mobile

I paid for a venti Chai. I didn't realize til I drove off they gave me a grande. They only have two Gluten free options for food. A rice Crispie bar and a flourless cookie.

Date of visit: July 2015