“Great customer service”

Starbucks
Ranked #15 of 25 Coffee & Tea in Alexandria
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

This store has outstanding customer service. My daughter got me a bag of their coffee beans needed it ground they helped me and gave me a free cup of coffee. Service was fast friendly outstanding

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed June 30, 2016

This was a good Starbucks, quick easy in and out. We ordered a decaf mocha latte and I ordered my first cold brew, which was very good. Try it.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed March 6, 2016 via mobile

This is an well-placed Starbucks location. There is no place I hate driving more than Route One, but Starbucks in my cupholder makes it bearable!

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank QuickWhitTravel
Reviewed July 6, 2015

Recommended.

I make of point of visiting Starbucks sites worldwide. Years ago, one could get a decent cup of coffee at just about any commercial establishment serving it. But in the US, this is no longer the case. To get fresh, tasty coffee for sure, visit a Starbucks or similar coffee specialty place.

I had a chance to visit this place daily over the past week during my recent visit to the US. The service and quality are excellent. It's been a "welcome home" for me from Starbucks. And remarkably, the quality is uniform worldwide.

Try it.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed January 30, 2015

Friendly and cheerful service rendered when I visited this store. I appreciated that. Typical Starbucks beverage choice.

Date of visit: January 2015