“Nice Thai restaurant”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Stopped here for a quick dinner while in town. Nice, little restaurant with a large menu. I had the dried beef and spicy papaya salad. My colleague had the panang curry. Both were very good, if not exceptional. Service was prompt and very attentive. Ambiance was relaxing. I've eaten at lots of Thai places all over the country and in Bangkok. Royal Thai fits somewhere in the middle.

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

We had the wonton noodle, Frankenstein noodle rice noodle and Tom ka soup. All 3 dishes were full of lemongrass and cilantro flavour. Service was very good and server helped with directions around Alexandria. I would go again Prices are good

Reviewed August 1, 2014

I've tried it several times, keep hoping it will get better, it doesn't. The food just isn't good and the place is dirty. I prefer the Thai restaurants down on King Street. The food here does not seem fresh and the flavorings and spices just aren't good in my opinion. Some people love this place and think it's great, so to each his own. Try it and see what you think. Everyone has different taste buds.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

we came in just before closing time at 9:30, the friendly waitress made sure we could order despite the kitchen were about to close down. In short, the food was tasty (except for chicken satay skewers which were rather uninspired) but had little to do with true Thai food. Despite this we will probably be back

Reviewed June 24, 2014

This Thai and sushi restaurant is where the locals eat...for good reason. It boasts an extensive menu of tasty dishes and radiates the feel of a family enterprise dedicated to serving good food to its customers. Our group of three had dishes ranging from noodles to vegetarian, and each one was truly superb. The food is exactly what one would expect to find in Bangkok and is paired with outstanding service. Even if you have sampled Thai food elsewhere, it is worth stopping by the Royal Thai & Sushi for comparison.