Best Western Mount Vernon/Ft. Belvoir
$134
$122
Kimpton
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town/Southwest(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$89
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$109
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

Hilton Alexandria Mark Center(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$117
$105
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$119
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$140
$113
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$97
ComfortInn
Old Colony Inn Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$89
$80
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$107
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

Hilton Alexandria Old Town(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$113
$98
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

All reviewsperuvian chickenrichmond highwayhome frieswafflesbasic hotelft belvoircoffee machinefree breakfastbed was very comfortableminute drivestayed one nightan older hotelnice staydc areafridge and microwavehot breakfastthe breakfast area
Reviewed June 29, 2014

In June, I spent two nights in the Best Western. I travel quite often to the USA and I never had such a bad experience before. I had booked two rooms and requested the highest floor. when we arrived at 11.30 the lady at the lobby told me immediately that the check-in time was 3 'clock and not sooner. I was a bit suprised because my experience is that they welcome you when you want to check in. She didn't even welcome me it was her first sentence. I told her that I was a bit disappointed and I never experienced this before but I respect the rules of the hotel. She promissed me that our rooms were ready at 3 o'clock. When I came back the rooms were still not ready. At 15.20 we received the keys of the first room and I had to wait for the keys of the second room. I received the keys at 15.45 and we get the rooms on the lowest floor while I requested the highest floor. When I was in my room the room smelled horrible. Mold was growing and the room was very soggy. Since then I still have problems with my airways because I have asthma. When I wanted som soda all the vending machines were broken. So no drinks could be found in the hotel. The next day we had some breakfast, the bread was old and there was nothing refilled. There was no yoghurt eggs etc and when I asked the person who is responsible for the breakfast she didn't even speak english. She was standing there with her hands in her pockets and didn't do anything. We left the hotel at 09.45 and when we came back at 18.00 and we wanted to fresh up the rooms where not even cleaned. So I had to complain again and finally at 18.30 they cleaned our rooms. The people in the hotel were not nice and most of them did not spoke english. I complained to the manager and the only thing she did for use to reduce one night with 50 USD. From my opinion thi is not enough, when I wanted to speak with her again she was gone. Also, you cannot load your Phone or i pad because everything is old in that old (see picture). Again, terrible service and housekeeping and I will never stay in the Best Western again. I prefer the marriot or hilton much beter service than in this hotel.

3  Thank USAREIZIGER2014
Reviewed June 26, 2014

service help from counter at check in time was impolite, not professionally dressed and on his cell phone the entire time. vending machines were empty Morning breakfast area was dirty, food was cold with little to choose from

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwmtv, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Mount Vernon/Ft. Belvoir, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

We'd like to appologize for the problems you experienced during your stay, they were certainly not the normal level of service. We were in the process of changing our vendor whom maintains and supplies our hotel vending machines. During the change process we did offer free bottled water at the front desk to all our guests.
We strive to offer a delicious hot breakfast to all, I'm not sure why it was not up to standards when you went for breakfast, we will certainly be evaluating your feedback.
I do hope if your in our area again yu will give us another try

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Nice place with friendly staff. It was a little tough to get in and out of the parking lot due to heavy traffic but that probably is the norm for the DC area. For what I needed it was an excellent choice.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwmtv, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Mount Vernon/Ft. Belvoir, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay, we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed June 20, 2014

They wouldn't let me check in early. Lots of kids visiting DC were at this hotel - they were up all night, loud in the hall, and calling my phone then hanging up. Not worth the lower rate. Go somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Donald S
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Beds wore out, leaky faucets, stained ceiling, needs painting. Room clean. Breakfast was terrible, we didn't even eat there the second day. Air conditioners in lobby don't work and the place needs to be painted.

1  Thank Brian S